Our players are clueless.

LegendofCoop

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

When I read the word clueless, I think of Candeias. That cross in the first have was laughable for a professional,

Was it him? I saw 2 cases where, rather than take the defender on and have a shot (you know. like they did for their second goal), it just got passed into no mans land....no player near it. Fuck me...and Candyass has been decent of late too!

I just dont understand what the fuck the players are doing half the time

We were so predictable in the first half we barely put balls in behind their full backs or pushed our entire team up against a team who just wanted to sit back. Cross after cross was mishit or straight into a defender

Then we bring Lafferty on (again, reactive sub not proactive) and for about 5-10 mins the players are still fucking around trying to pass it around midfield instead of hitting it long to lafferty and pushing the team further up the pitch to build a bit of pressure 

It was all laughably bad. No structure and no plan B

1 hour ago, Creampuff said:

In 03-04 Aberdeen finished 11th on 34 points...

Far from being the worst, this Aberdeen side is above-average for the time period you’ve specified.

Pretty sure they avoided relegation due to Falkirks ground not meeting SPL standards a few years beforehand 

2 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not one decent footballing brain among the lot of them. 

Balls through the middle far too fast. Balls across the box to no cunt. Running straight into folk or hitting the ball at an opponent rather than taking them on. 

Plenty of side or back passes though, making the possession stats seem good! Aye, crack on. Pile of shitebags!

McGregor is the only one who is the real deal. Morelos has the raw talent but is a self-absorbed twat with his embarrassing dives.

Kent Jack Goldson Arfield….all looking like they are going fucking BACKWARDS now! And as to Davis and Lafferty - why the FUCK did we bring back those useless ineffective wage thiefs?? 

3 minutes ago, StaunchLondonGer said:

McGregor is the only one who is the real deal. Morelos has the raw talent but is a self-absorbed twat with his embarrassing dives.

Kent Jack Goldson Arfield….all looking like they are going fucking BACKWARDS now! And as to Davis and Lafferty - why the FUCK did we bring back those useless ineffective wage thiefs?? 

This is it. They've been found out in all honesty. Kent is probably the only one who I'd make an exception for. out those 4. He's not able to carry a team so bereft of confidence. It's too big an ask for such a young player. He has ability, but players have realised that now and crowd him out!

5 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Still crying out for a proper creative player in midfield. It’s been an issue since Warburton’s days and it’s never been properly addressed.

Also doesn't help when you're only goals from midfield gets sold and not replaced, because he's a pure shitebag.