Our players are clueless.

LegendofCoop

Not one decent footballing brain among the lot of them. 

Balls through the middle far too fast. Balls across the box to no cunt. Running straight into folk or hitting the ball at an opponent rather than taking them on. 

Plenty of side or back passes though, making the possession stats seem good! Aye, crack on. Pile of shitebags!

Yet the soundbites before the game are how important the game is bla bla bla.  The fact is we don't have leaders on the park.  This is the worst sheep team I have seen in almost 20 years and here we are on the cusp of our THIRD loss to them.  It's the same shite year after year.  Change is needed but it's not going to come purely from signings.

1 minute ago, kanjo said:

Yet the soundbites before the game are how important the game is bla bla bla.  The fact is we don't have leaders on the park.  This is the worst sheep team I have seen in almost 20 years and here we are on the cusp of our THIRD loss to them.  It's the same shite year after year.  Change is needed but it's not going to come purely from signings.

Be frustrated at Rangers, sure, but this is simply nonsense.

Yet the soundbites before the game are how important the game is bla bla bla.  The fact is we don't have leaders on the park.  This is the worst sheep team I have seen in almost 20 years and here we are on the cusp of our THIRD loss to them.  It's the same shite year after year.  Change is needed but it's not going to come purely from signings.

giphy (59).gif

1 minute ago, Creampuff said:

Be frustrated at Rangers, sure, but this is simply nonsense.

It's all a matter of opinion but I am yet to be convinced of a worse Aberdeen team since at least the late 90s. They are awful and that pains me to say given the current score.

It's all a matter of opinion but I am yet to be convinced of a worse Aberdeen team since at least the late 90s. They are awful and that pains me to say given the current score.

In 03-04 Aberdeen finished 11th on 34 points...

Far from being the worst, this Aberdeen side is above-average for the time period you’ve specified.

Just now, Creampuff said:

In 03-04 Aberdeen finished 11th on 34 points...

And in 2003/04 our league was nowhere near as bad as it is now.  If you don't agree then I completely understand but nothing is going to change my mind on it.

2 minutes ago, kanjo said:

And in 2003/04 our league was nowhere near as bad as it is now.  If you don't agree then I completely understand but nothing is going to change my mind on it.

They ain’t the worst Sheepie  team in 20 years, that’s ridiculous

14 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Not one decent footballing brain among the lot of them. 

Balls through the middle far too fast. Balls across the box to no cunt. Running straight into folk or hitting the ball at an opponent rather than taking them on. 

Plenty of side or back passes though, making the possession stats seem good! Aye, crack on. Pile of shitebags!

Mark Warburton likes this post