At what point does gerrard become sackable

43 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

I dont think he has given mccrorie hasnt kicked a ball in weeks, our results with mccrorie have been fantastic, without have been really poor

😂😂So the whole reason we haven’t won the league is McCrorie hasn’t played 

Please tell me you aren’t that naive. 

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok so you just plucked the cunt out the air as if I said it. 

Very taigish. 

No, I used it as a collective term for people, not actually calling some a cunt, is that not obvious?

5 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Because those managers done nothing to suggest that they were worth sticking by. 

Warburton got us promoted and a final that we bottled and beat celtic, despite getting little to no money, and then again got nothing compared to Gerrard/Caixinha.

2 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That's my point though , what are people seeing that makes them think Gerrard is worth sticking by ? 

Btw I don't actually want him gone and think we need back him and with all the money we can scrape together but I don't mind admitting that's it's in total hope 

We've been a better side under him, we come unstuck against teams who sit in but it'll get fixed with better players in the team. 

We still have the same problem though of far too many players hiding when the going gets tough. 

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

So he's expected to sign 11 players in one window to beat the tarriers then? 

No but he's expected to sign players that will improve our problem positions, rodgers might well have won back to back trebles with a mostly deila team, but his signings improved the tarriers, 

Has gerrard made a permanent signing so far that has come in and improved us? 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No, I used it as a collective term for people, not actually calling some a cunt, is that not obvious?

Warburton got us promoted and a final that we bottled and beat celtic, despite getting little to no money, and then again got nothing compared to Gerrard/Caixinha.

Ok so I never ever said anyone is a cunt but you snuck into a post, very very taigish. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂So the whole reason we haven’t won the league is McCrorie hasn’t played 

Please tell me you aren’t that naive. 

Mccrorie has started 10 games, we won 8 including the tarriers at home, the 20 games he hasnt started we've won 9

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So your tying to say Warburton & Pedro are better than Stevie. 😂😂

Time for the padded room. 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

No but he's expected to sign players that will improve our problem positions, rodgers might well have won back to back trebles with a mostly deila team, but his signings improved the tarriers, 

Rodgers signings improved them? 

His best signing was Sinclair and that's it. 

The problem is a support we are not patient, exacerbated by the fact we have been success starved for so long and want to stop the 10. We cannot continually turn over the squad every single year along with a new manager and expect everything to click right away. Gerrard has made mistakes however i still want him in charge for another season. Ensure we get 2nd and build from there. I firmly believe we are only 3 or 4 signings away from having a really good team and although it doesn't look like it at the minute i think we have been unlucky in terms of injuries to Murphy, Barasic, Grezda and Dorrans which has led us to struggle to rotate the team. We are missing a creative spark in midfield and we have a real problem on the wings due to the fact we have nobody challenging for those positions. As much as i like Candeias he should be a squad player and Kent has probably not played this many games before in a season. We have also struggled at the back in terms of a consistent partnership and Goldson is flagging badly right now probably because he has played as many games this season as he has the past few combined. When you look at our overall record for the season including everything we have only lost 6 or 7 games all season in all competitions which is a good record, the only thing letting us down is our draws. It is alot easier to convert draws into wins than losses into wins. I might not be happy with todays performance but i think Gerrard deserves another season at it. celtic will be here for the taking next season, no doubt about that. They'll hire Lennon as manager and cut there cloth accordingly as there wage budget is ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Ok so I never ever said anyone is a cunt but you snuck into a post, very very taigish. 

Quotes are wrong way round, I never said you called anybody a cunt at all.

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your tying to say Warburton & Pedro are better than Stevie. 😂😂

Time for the padded room. 

Again, trying to say I said something but talking complete and utter shite.

2 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

This time next season in the same situation. 

Anything earlier and your a taig in disguise. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Yet you’re calling cunts taigs in disguise for having another opinion

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Mccrorie has started 10 games, we won 8 including the tarriers at home, the 20 games he hasnt started we've won 9

😂😂 really look at what you’ve said, think about it over the whole season and the. Reset the brain. 

So what happened in the 9?????

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

No you claimed I had used cunt. So your a lying cunt. 

So your again your trying to say Warburton is better than Stevie. 😂

You really need to get to go to bed and come back tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

No you claimed I had used cunt. So your a lying cunt. 

So your again your trying to say Warburton is better than Stevie. 😂

You really need to get to go to bed and come back tomorrow. 

I really hope you’re on the drink because it’s the only explanation for the shite you’re hitting out with

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Goldson, McGregor, Barisic and Arfield are all upgrades on the players we had  before them and have clearly improved us. 

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I really hope you’re on the drink because it’s the only explanation for the shite you’re hitting out with

😂😂 debate won, time for your bed, sleep tight wee man if you need the light on don’t be afraid to ask. 

Archived