Refs with microphones

scottyc06

3 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wut?

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

Firstly I did not reply to you and secondly what school did you go to if you can't read bloody English?

3 hours ago, Malvern said:

I see your in the same mood as yesterday when you were fucking about in posts, did someone kick your pet or something? (too much, which part of that is hard for you now to understand?).

you’re 

Wiil be used  right from the kick off in the first old firm it's allowed.

4th official to ref:     Ref,  I just heard a cellic player accuse Morelos of being a dirty protestant bastard and tell him he 'll be sent off at the first opportunity.

Ref to 4th official:     Shut up mate, that was me.

33 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Very good pedant.

I’m not the one asking what school they went two cause you say they can’t reed ,and saying to others what parts are to hard too understand. If your going to  throw about insults about peoples intelligence at least do the write thing and act intelligent first. Theirs you’re problem tho.

:fishing:

7 minutes ago, murzo said:

I’m not the one asking what school they went two cause you say they can’t reed ,and saying to others what parts are to hard too understand. If your going to  throw about insults about peoples intelligence at least do the write thing and act intelligent first. Theirs you’re problem tho.

That I will give you was quite funny but I edited out all the honkey lines in the middle.

15 hours ago, murzo said:

Reverse intelligence I like it🤣