***Official Tarriers V Rangers Match Thread***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Halliday at left back after Barisic getting man of the match plaudits for Croatia - fuck off 😂

What an utterly ridiculous post.

10 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Dreading it.

Same, fuck knows where people are getting their belief from.

6 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

He would shine for us if Modric and Rakitic were here imo 

So would I 😂

3 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

What an utterly ridiculous post.

Same, fuck knows where people are getting their belief from.

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

I'm usually Mr optimist tae bro but have the fear over it

Don’t think I’ve ever felt less confident, 5-0 last season aside

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

So would I 😂

Don’t think I’ve ever felt less confident, 5-0 last season aside

A can just see the headlines, tims have an amazing season, Lurgan teeth saves the day etc etc when they've been fucking rotten. Feel like a pure doom merchant :lol:

Flip that n we could go out n pummel them n make the run in semi exciting. 

Hopefully we're up for it man

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

He would shine for us if Modric and Rakitic were here imo 

Potentially at least one of them will be next season. Could easily be one of the marquee signings Gerrard spoke of. 

I can see us taking something if we remain with eleven on the park, but I strongly suspect the word will be out to nail Alfredo as each in turn try to bait him. Broon will have him on his arse a dozen times because he knows he can get away with it. Nervous about this one.

FFS, just remembered TLB is in the dug out. A must win for him to have a good chance at getting the jog.

I can see a hghly charged scrap coming up. He'll send his players to well rough us up and the ref will let them away with it. Broon will mix it too fuck. We'll be lucky to have 9 men left n the park.

Could have seen us winning this if it wasn't for the fact we've had a crushing couple of weeks and confidence will probably be at rock bottom.

It's a huge game though, we win this and it brings a bit of positivity back and we can maybe close the points gap in the final league games. Will make a huge difference to our title hopes next season if we can end the season well rather than capitulating.

The problem Gerrard made was changing the team right after the 29th game. If it ain't broken......... McCrorie was instrumental that day and if Stevie has learned anything then McCrorie should be deployed in a similar role. If we get in their faces like last time, there is every reason to think we can win.

Archived