The wage thief.

Virtuoso

24 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's actually a good friend of mines @Moobs, you know I'm not as good looking as that.

Ok mate, I'll think about it. There's a guy over on FF who is called Minder and has a picture of Arthur Daley, I was his inspiration imo.

catching up on this thread....you've been a busy man today 🙂

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply
47 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It's actually a good friend of mines @Moobs, you know I'm not as good looking as that.

Ok mate, I'll think about it. There's a guy over on FF who is called Minder and has a picture of Arthur Daley, I was his inspiration imo.

It’s no me either, She’s better looking than me aswell

27 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Why?? I’ve said he was a hero when he played, unfortunately since he finished playing the real McCoist has appeared and he’s far from a Legend. 

So you are being selective then:lol:

16 minutes ago, Moobs said:

It’s no me either, She’s better looking than me aswell

You underestimate yourself slim.

I'd agree the thread has ran it's course and people are never going to agree on it, it's divisive pish and it should have been chopped right away or at least the title changed.

13 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Fucking car crash of a thread.

The only real truths to come out in it is some people pointed out Ally had scored more than 300 goals for the club.

The rest is speculation, supposition and half-truths spouted as FACT.

It's a fact he took a substantial amount of pay whilst on gardening leave.

He is a talked about it freely on Talksport. Saying he only took what was owed. Money grabber with no shame. 

I will leave that there and this thread is locked it will be a nightmare to clean up. 

On 24/03/2019 at 12:31, The Dude said:

Also, let's not forget that up until he resigned, McCoist was working for 50% wages (as was confirmed by the club).

If this is a reference to McCoist working for reduced wages initially under the Charles Green era then he was repaid the shortfall at a later date.   

Archived