Minute’s Applause.

Mr Soprano

Just now, George McLean said:

A dying breed in what way? As for despising Rangers fans that says a lot about you. Tell us this; do you despise Walter Smith and John Geig for showing respect and dignity.

I despise you and folk like you. Standing there like fenian living seals.fuck up. Baw hum 

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone actually come up with a reasonable explanation of why it is appropriate to applaud someone who kept quiet when he knew the abuse was going on? Once I hear that, I’ll accept being wrong, waiting in the concourse until it had finished.

Just now, Junior Soprano said:

I despise you and folk like you. Standing there like fenian living seals.fuck up. Baw hum 

So even though i'm an Orangeman & Freemason and a Rangers fan since 1959 we should all live by your idiotic outlook of life.  I'm a great advocate of the Scottish Presbyterian education system and hopefully when you reach secondary school age you'll benefit from it as well. Here's hoping but i think it's an uphill battle

Just now, George McLean said:

So even though i'm an Orangeman & Freemason and a Rangers fan since 1959 we should all live by your idiotic outlook of life.  I'm a great advocate of the Scottish Presbyterian education system and hopefully when you reach secondary school age you'll benefit from it as well. Here's hoping but i think it's an uphill battle

Nice one Geordie. Hope you cry wank at the thought of me no celebrating a perverted  harbourers life.

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Nice one Geordie. Hope you cry wank at the thought of me no celebrating a perverted  harbourers life.

Personally i coldn't give a flying what  you do. However let's see if you have the bottle to call out Walter Smith and  John Greig on the self same thing of paying respect to McNeil. In your own time now.

2 minutes ago, George McLean said:

Personally i coldn't give a flying what  you do. However let's see if you have the bottle to call out Walter Smith and  John Greig on the self same thing of paying respect to McNeil. In your own time now.

I’m calling out you. Dick

6 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

I’m calling out you. Dick

Ha ha ha, do try and get your English in the correct context,  so i take it that you haven't the bottle to criticise Greig and Smith for paying respect to McNeil. Bit of a hypocrite aren't you.

I didnt but I actually dont care that some people did. Everyone is entitled to do what they want and by all accounts Billy McNeil was old school and would never act the way their players do now. I genuinely dont think there is any need for the abuse in this thread to fellow Rangers fans for doing what they felt was the right thing to do. See to be honest the club should never have put the fans in this position in the first place.

10 minutes ago, George McLean said:

I absolutely will not criticise Walter or John Greig for showing respect, respect is fine, laying a wreath etc was the right thing to do, there it should have ended, that's my opinion on it , now it's over with and that should be the end of it. 

3 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I absolutely will not criticise Walter or John Greig for showing respect, respect is fine, laying a wreath etc was the right thing to do, there it should have ended, that's my opinion on it , now it's over with and that should be the end of it. 

And me.mate.

I'll never criticise Walter. He's my hero. I know his private feelings on these cunts. So I'll not get involved in a slagging match of him

I also know through his personal reasons why he may have applauded today and I think I've said to you but again these will remain private 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

And me.mate.

I'll never criticise Walter. He's my hero. I know his private feelings on these cunts. So I'll not get involved in a slagging match of him

I also know through his personal reasons why he may have applauded today and I think I've said to you but again these will remain private 

I was like a big wean today tbh, arms folded standing in a corner holding my breath. 

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I was like a big wean today tbh, arms folded standing in a corner holding my breath. 

I sat hands in pockets whilst growling at tv cunts that start the bike chants. No a pair of baws between them. Ask George wit he done 👌🏼💦

6 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He literally came out and said the referees cheated them for half a century. 

Aye that's their mentality but he certainly didn't goad fans, do laps of honours around the pitch or spit on our corner flags. The list goes on. I'm not saying he was a great guy I'm just saying that people should be allowed to do what they want without being slated for it.

Archived