Season tickets

Jamie

5 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

That said. I put my nephews name down on the waiting list last week, thinking in 3/4 years time it might be a good idea to do it now. Got an email Tuesday offering me one 😂

To be fair the waiting list is correct for folk looking for multiple seats, there are people that will pick up single tickets luckily close to pals but it’s not likely now, my parents moved back to Glasgow from France 3 years ago, closest they could get to me and the wife in SW1 was CD5. Managed to move to half way line and bottom row but they’ve no hope of two together in our section for the foreseeable future 

1 minute ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

I just got offered one, only been on the waiting list a few months, fantastic news. In Row H of the Copland Front 😄

Mind mate they'll be people requiring 3 or 4 together and the likes. If it's one seat you'll find it much easier to get than they will 

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Mind mate they'll be people requiring 3 or 4 together and the likes. If it's one seat you'll find it much easier to get than they will 

True, was surprised to get the email tbh. Been sitting in Row B of the Copland this year with the bus. Only a few single seats available in Row A+B, happy to get one a few rows back, better view.

8 minutes ago, fog said:

I got an email tonight but didn’t get chance to look and it’s sold out now. 

Lets see what happens next year then. 

keep going back to the page & refreshing, showing 2 single seats in SE1 again

8 hours ago, fog said:

I got an email tonight but didn’t get chance to look and it’s sold out now. 

Lets see what happens next year then. 

Keep checking mate, me and my dad were offered yesterday, I went on and got Main Stand Rear (sat there for the OF game so hopefully it's my lucky section). 

Dad's limited mobility and was being offered CD and MSR as well, checked back 10 minutes later and there was loads in CF and SJF. Worth going back on to check. 

• 1 month later...
9 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Anyone know when the third payment comes off the four instalment plan?

Was taken 28th last month but nothing out so far and not even pre payment holding on my account yet.

Last working day of the month.