Rangers Who Didn't Play For The Country Of Their Birth?

2 hours ago, murzo said:

Where about in St Lucia is Beckton, London.

That’s what his Wikipedia says your right, but I know a lot of folk from over there that  know his family from when they left, I’ll apologise if I’m wrong but I do believe he was born over there 

2 hours ago, CF2 WINNIE said:

That’s what his Wikipedia says your right, but I know a lot of folk from over there that  know his family from when they left, I’ll apologise if I’m wrong but I do believe he was born over there 

Fair enough mate. I was only going by what I saw on google and all the sites I saw said London. Don’t give a fuck anyway, long as he keeps doing a job for us.

On 16/06/2019 at 01:14, Billy Walsh said:

Prso was born in what is now Croatia

Papac was born in what is now Bosnia

Mikhailichenko was born in what is now Ukraine

They clearly don't count

Funnily enough though, Big Dado is Croatian Serb and Papac is a Bosnian Croat and both chose to play for the Republic they were born in, instead of Serbia and Croatia, like almost all Serb and Croatian players do when born elsewhere. 

Confusing as fuck. 

I was gonna say Albertz, because i though that he never played for Germany but then realised the fact that i was trying to recall was that he got his only 3 caps for Germany while playing for us. (Could be another interesting question, Which players received ALL their international caps while playing for us?)

and while i'm on the point of the Hammers rockets: