E football PES 2020

The Godfather

Just now, The Godfather said:

I snapped 2019 a few months back. Just raging with online so ripped the cable out then turned back on ejected and snapped.

im 31 ffs 

Just remembered I canny play disc as wee man has put c oins and bank cards in my ps4 😂😂don't play it that much anyways so will just dl games 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I snapped 2019 a few months back. Just raging with online so ripped the cable out then turned back on ejected and snapped.

im 31 ffs 

Mate Ibrox looks absolutely amazing in the game but it's a pure soulless feeling playing there. no even a chant ffs

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate Ibrox looks absolutely amazing in the game but it's a pure soulless feeling playing there. no even a chant ffs

It’s bogging mate, just like playing in a generic stadium. The cut scenes and intro look superb but can’t even tell your playing there with no songs or fuck all. Least club football had them 

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s bogging mate, just like playing in a generic stadium. The cut scenes and intro look superb but can’t even tell your playing there with no songs or fuck all. Least club football had them 

Probably shit scared after they put the famine song in previously :lol:

44 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Spotify and a Rangers fan chant playlist is your friend! 👍

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Shouldn't have to add it yourself in this day and age mate

Aye completely agree. EPL teams will be the first as usual.

PES should just break the mould and go for it "Fuuuuck the pope and the IRAaaaa!!" 

Would get me buying it 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/08/2019 at 22:19, IpswichGer said:

Aye completely agree. EPL teams will be the first as usual.

PES should just break the mould and go for it "Fuuuuck the pope and the IRAaaaa!!" 

Would get me buying it 😂

Do remember a few years ago they put the famine song in it by mistake :UK:

On 20/08/2019 at 21:22, Rfc52 said:

See the good thing about having it on PC is you can download a mod that adds chants, goal music and everything, simply the best even plays as we walk out the tunnel. Shame the gameplays dug meat and the player base is basically non existent 

On 21/08/2019 at 17:43, tm91 said:

PES (the e-football name is dumb) apparently have got the Euros now as well, so good chance Hampden will be in the game at some point.

For that authentic "behind the goals" feeling at hampden ill stick the game on the living room telly and go and sit on ma shed roof

Played the other day,  they seem to have slowed it down ,  scored an excellent free kick, usually put the fuckers over the bar 👍

I will be buying as per usual and like most years it's seems as thou it's been tweaked here and their.  

Ibrox and the beggerdome are great, nothing better than pumping them on their own patch. 

17 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

You bought it?

My bro in law bought it mate, managed to get it yesterday from CEX so was playing it last night. Annoyingly half the transfers haven't been done because the official release date was today (well i just assumed that's why) 

really enjoyed it tbh. went Rangers and he went PSG managed a 2-2 at Ibrox lol McGregor is minging in goals but Defoe and Morelos up top are class :lol:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

My bro in law bought it mate, managed to get it yesterday from CEX so was playing it last night. Annoyingly half the transfers haven't been done because the official release date was today (well i just assumed that's why) 

really enjoyed it tbh. went Rangers and he went PSG managed a 2-2 at Ibrox lol McGregor is minging in goals but Defoe and Morelos up top are class :lol:

Keepers are always shite mate.

How does it play? 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Keepers are always shite mate.

How does it play? 

It's not perfect man but it's good fun. It plays a lot like PES19 but they've slowed it down a wee bit I think. Defending is harder than FIFA and if you mistime your tackles quite often the opposition gets the break of the ball like in real life

1 massively annoying thing is how easily you get a yellow card, but how difficult it is for a red. I was clean through and my bro in law cleaned me up but only got a yellow and i got a FK outside the box (which I ballooned) whereas the smallest of trips etc can result in a yellow

1 hour ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I've been.duped again ,cheers for ruining it for me already bud 😂😂was looking forward to getting a shot after work 

I'm the same mate.

Will dropkick the wife tonight to regain some self respect.

Archived