E football PES 2020

The Godfather

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, tm91 said:

So I've got way too much time on my hands at the minute so I am working on making a Rangers legends team if any of you guys are interested or want to help. Some people have already done some of the faces on youtube so it's a matter of copying or editing where necessary but some have to be made from scratch. Plus I can do the stats for the 9 in a row team  onwards and players I've seen a lot of footage of like Cooper and Baxter but some of the others I'd need help with.

eFootball PES 2020_20190927171543.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20190927171619.jpg

eFootball PES 2020_20190927171629.jpg

Gd idea ,but maybe u should try spend some time with a female and have a gd time ya wee virgin

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

They are basically not changing anything this year gameplay wise and releasing a season update with strips for 20 quid. All effort has gone into the next gen 2022 release. 

Of course only retards would pay for the update this year. If you download the new strips via OF you get the exact same game. 

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

They are basically not changing anything this year gameplay wise and releasing a season update with strips for 20 quid. All effort has gone into the next gen 2022 release. 

Of course only retards would pay for the update this year. If you download the new strips via OF you get the exact same game. 

This is the year I dont buy it ,fuck that 

Archived