*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

Fist game of the new 2019/20 season.

image.png.d03df0acd97f5f2c7c75b5ade3db20cf.pngV       image.png.10d0371f9772eac9867a997c884bf24e.png

Sunday 4th August, 1.30pm K/O at Rugby Park

Referee: Willie Collum

It is imperative that Rangers get off to a quick start to the season, so 3 points is a must from this match.

There  have been a lot of players coming into and leaving the club respectively, with the squad looking far more in depth than last season, albeit one or two players short at this present moment.

My team for this would be:

Mcgregor

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic

Aribo Davis Kamara

Arfield Morelos Jones

I think Barisic over Halliday as we will have more of the ball and he is better going forward.

Katic in as he and Goldson have a relationship in place already.

Kamara over Jack for me, feel he is a more rounded player in defence and attack.

And I have gone for Jones over Ojo due to his knowledge of not only Kilmarnock but of the league, with Ojo being a very strong impact sub allowing him time to bed into the standard of football.

Prediction: 3-1 Rangers, with goals from Morelos, Arfield & Aribo and Collum to be card happy.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

image.png.d03df0acd97f5f2c7c75b5ade3db20cf.pngV       image.png.10d0371f9772eac9867a997c884bf24e.png

It is imperative that Rangers get off to a quick start to the season, so 3 points is a must from this match.

There  have been a lot of players coming into and leaving the club respectively, with the squad looking far more in depth than last season, albeit one or two players short at this present moment.

Mcgregor

Aribo Davis Kamara

Arfield Morelos Jones

I think Barisic over Halliday as we will have more of the ball and he is better going forward.

Kamara over Jack for me, feel he is a more rounded player in defence and attack.

And I have gone for Jones over Ojo due to his knowledge of not only Kilmarnock but of the league, with Ojo being a very strong impact sub allowing him time to bed into the standard of football.

Prediction: 3-1 Rangers, with goals from Morelos, Arfield & Aribo and Collum to be card happy.

I actually. think that is a fair assessment but no point in talking about it until we see who comes through Thursday.

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

FFS we have a league game in 4 days but we can’t talk about it because we have a game in between, honestly 🙈🙈🙈

Its a forum for discussion, debate, mostly hypothetical I would add.

Should have maybe checked who was available for the game first tbh

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mcgregor

Aribo Davis Kamara

Arfield Morelos Jones

New season and same old myth about Barisic/Halliday 

2 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Mcgregor

Aribo Davis Kamara

Arfield Morelos Jones

Thanks for the match report. No need to watch it now. 

Archived