*** The Official Kilmarnock v Rangers Match Thread ***

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fod

Tav   Goldson  Edmundson  ??

Jack       Kamara         Aribo

Ojo        Morelos       Jones

Gonna assume Davis doesn't make it. Hamstrings are dodgy. I just think Scottie needs to be managed a little after a long summer. LB? - take yer pick.

For all you lot complaining about the game,  I did warn you. This was my post on Wednesday: :thumbsup:

20 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Unfortunately, you will have to go and watch it yourself on Sunday ya smart dingbat because Killie have cut our allocation and I can't get a ticket, so I'm boycotting the fucking thing on Rangers TV. I can tell you however that we drew  0-0 up against Progres  this morning, so don't bother watching it; cunt of a game and that Ref is fucking worse than Bobby Madden.

The benefits of living in Australia and being 9 hours ahead of the UK :pipe::cheers:

12 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

For all you lot complaining about the game,  I did warn you. This was my post on Wednesday: :thumbsup:

Unfortunately, you will have to go and watch it yourself on Sunday ya smart dingbat because Killie have cut our allocation and I can't get a ticket, so I'm boycotting the fucking thing on Rangers TV. I can tell you however that we drew  0-0 up against Progres  this morning, so don't bother watching it; cunt of a game and that Ref is fucking worse than Bobby Madden.

The benefits of living in Australia and being 9 hours ahead of the UK :pipe::cheers:

😂😂😂 spot on Mystic Meg.

Rangers to be up 2-0 at half time and it to end that way. 

Apart from Davis, if fit, and Morelos coming in I can't see any obvious changes from tonight.

Morelos to score as well, 10 goals in 6 against them last year!!

2 hours ago, SIRB_72 said:

Rangers to be up 2-0 at half time and it to end that way. 

Apart from Davis, if fit, and Morelos coming in I can't see any obvious changes from tonight.

Morelos to score as well, 10 goals in 6 against them last year!!

Fod for shagger

We are lacking that cutting edge I’m afraid. I can see more slack goals conceded and stupid points dropped this season. 

The Jones, Stewart’s etc aren’t going to improve much from last night.

Really need Davis fit and playing well and Gerrard needs to find a settled side. Creativity still lacking as it has been for years

3 minutes ago, Swagger said:

We are lacking that cutting edge I’m afraid. I can see more slack goals conceded and stupid points dropped this season. 

Really need Davis fit and playing well and Gerrard needs to find a settled side. Creativity still lacking as it has been for years

More slack goals? We’ve conceded 1 in 8 games FS! 

23 minutes ago, Swagger said:

We conceded one goal in 8 games.

I'll assume you mean aren't going to improve the team much, rather than themselves. Time will tell.

Creativity to me equates largely to creating chances. Did we fail to create chances last night? 

25 minutes ago, Swagger said:

🤪🙃🤪

8 hours ago, BlueThunder said:

Anyone know how their pre-season has gone, aside from humiliating Scotland?

I think their only other games were two friendlies in Marbella  against Romanian  sides CS Gaz Metan 0-0 and Dinamo Bucharest 0-3 

9 hours ago, Ozblue said:

In fairness, this knocks my Kelly to Ayr Utd prediction out of the park. Even down to the performance of the Romanist Ref.

Do you genuinely see the game 9 hours early down there?

3 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Well taking into account that I made a cunt of picking mcgregor and only putting 3 stars I better change my mind in terms of the team.

Wes

Tav Goldson Katic Barisic 

Kamara Davis Aribo

Arfield Morelos Jones 

Going for a struggled 2-1 win now. 

I don't think barisic will start. May well be halliday instead

Archived