Generic English chants

MacBoyd

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Never go down that route, after living in England for 30 years and going to watch Chelsea when not up to Ibrox I can wholeheartedly say just about every English football club and their support are absolutely brutal and sing complete and utter dross 

When i actually sit back and think of all our songs I just think "who the fuck else has this array of songs in Britain?"

No one.

Every premiership game I hear I just think fuck that, if thats the best on offer down there songwise then it must be bollocks.

Yes most of the generic English songs are dross.   However Liverpool, United, Chelsea and Newcastle to name a few do have individuality.   

We have more than enough Rangers songs but they don't really get going apart from BF1.  

Nothing wrong with innovation though and any creative minds that can come up with something good are welcome.

9 minutes ago, andyhrfc said:

Yes most of the generic English songs are dross.   However Liverpool, United, Chelsea and Newcastle to name a few do have individuality.   

We have more than enough Rangers songs but they don't really get going apart from BF1.  

Nothing wrong with innovation though and any creative minds that can come up with something good are welcome.

Liverpool and United are superb for making new songs.

Si Senor and Ole’s at the wheel being the two best

Archived