Jack Whitehall

Perth_Campsie_Ger

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Blueteeth said:

Typical of our support, hating on someone who's doing the opposite to us. :lol:

The fuck man? He might no be my cup of tea, but the reaction on here is mind boggling at times.

Why? If you don't like someone you shouldn't change your mind just because he holds up your teams jersey. 

I can't be fucked with Robbie Savage, my opinion hasn't changed since he started noising up Sutton when we do well or the filth get beat or drop points. 

And if James Cordon happened to do something similar to Jack Whitehall he'd still be a fucking fat, unfunny cunt imo. 

10 hours ago, Sparkle said:

Daffy identifies as a lady duck

Technically he should be called Daffy Drake; 'duck' is the female of the species.   

Pedantic Loyal.

As an aside I saw Whitehall in The Corinthian a few years back and he'd chosen to show up in a green shirt, waistcoat and trousers, just like the staff wear.  Folk were handing him empty glasses all night.

11 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

Got to disagree mate aye jack set most of them up but his da batted them out the park, I found myself only really watching it to see his old mans antics, not that I didn’t like jack but just thought his old man was that good. 

really enjoyable anyway

Aye, we've not disagreed there mate. 😄

10 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

The fuck man? He might no be my cup of tea, but the reaction on here is mind boggling at times.

I think he is pretty funny. Probably does the football top shit in every city he goes to. Clearly marketing his show. At least he isn't promoting the green and grey.

11 hours ago, Blueteeth said:

Its class when "celebs" come out in support, kinda wonder where half them have been hiding the last few years tho, a cup final to play and suddenly they appear. I guess having the manager we do creates interested and that's only good in my eyes. Will still be frustrating when whitehall appears in the stand wearing his top at the final when  cunts like @Rfc52 haven't got a ticket

15 hours ago, They Gnu said:

True, he’s a Cunt but he’s not Rod Cunt.

He is an alky bastard. Ironic considering my username on here, but he is a sad cunt who charges excessive prices for his concerts and sees himself as a high class celic supporter.  No such thing.

Archived