*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

4 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Photos of Jullien being offside and Forster off his line to justify another big game no show, is it any wonder they have dominated this country for the last decade. Time to be honest, we shit it 

Your at it ya trumpet big game no show really if you really believe we didn't show up your beyond help. We shat fuck all

Also the offside is exactly that so what's your point

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

On today that won't be a problem. I stick by that tho mate unless he wins something his position should be looked at least. 2years without silverware will be tough to take. We have massively improved tho.

So are you retracting that he needs sacked if we dont win the league or SC?

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

Still cant process this game tbh. 

Feeling the Same too. 

If we had lost to Dunfermline in the final today in the same Manor it would be easier to understand. The taiga were really really poor and no way did anything in the game other than to deserve to lose 

9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Your at it ya trumpet big game no show really if you really believe we didn't show up your beyond help. We shat fuck all

Also the offside is exactly that so what's your point

We played against 10 men for a full half and didn’t score. If you think we didn’t shit it you’re as big a loser as the cunts on the park today, take me back to the days where a cup final loss was never acceptable, far less justifiable. Clueless cunts like you are part of the bigger problem 👍🏽

Empty words. Every comment is fucking empty words. Who cares how we played? No one remembers that. All that’s remembered is they won with 10 men and we lost. Dominated but couldn’t score. They score with their only shot on target. We can’t even score with a free hit. Fuck all the praise for that big cunt, we could and should have made our dominance count, but didn’t. Shitebags to a man. 

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

We played against 10 men for a full half and didn’t score. If you think we didn’t shit it you’re as big a loser as the cunts on the park today, take me back to the days where a cup final loss was never acceptable, far less justifiable. Clueless cunts like you are part of the bigger problem 👍🏽

What’s the bigger problem mate?

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

We played against ten for 25mins mate after they had something to hold 0-0 minimum we get is extra time

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

We played against ten for 25mins mate after they had something to hold 0-0 minimum we get is extra time

Sorry we played against 10 men for 33 minutes. Don’t let that get in the way of you justifying the taigs winning 10 trophies in a row though 🥴😂

Sorry we played against 10 men for 33 minutes. Don’t let that get in the way of you justifying the taigs winning 10 trophies in a row though 🥴😂

Mate they got lucky. See on the day gonae just fucking admit they got lucky and stop going oan about a load a fucking shite man. 

5 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Think you're making shit up now tbh. As long as it backs up you're argument I suppose eh..

6 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Empty words. Every comment is fucking empty words. Who cares how we played? No one remembers that. All that’s remembered is they won with 10 men and we lost. Dominated but couldn’t score. They score with their only shot on target. We can’t even score with a free hit. Fuck all the praise for that big cunt, we could and should have made our dominance count, but didn’t. Shitebags to a man. 

This.

Matters not a fuck how we played, it’s a one off final and we lost

Thats it

Who's justifying shit they got a goal that shouldn't of stood that's a fact. Trying to overlook that mate is daft

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Think you're making shit up now tbh. As long as it backs up you're argument I suppose eh..

Sorry bud was 33 minutes not 45. Which of course makes it acceptable we handed them their 10th trophy in a row.....

Still fuming from watching that pish and getting soaked at mount florida. 

Lots of worry on here about or mentality and i have to say i agree with it. 

Even with the chances we had it felt like we were following a rigid game plan/process rather than  going out to really stick it to these bastards. The analogy is people at my work. Most of them you can rely on to follow the work procedures and do it well. It does not guarantee  success however. Sometimes something happens that means you tear up the fucking rule book and just weigh in to get the job done.people with that toughness are few and far between. 

We have a load of process boys happy to pass out to the sides every fucking time rather than hars low shots to get a deflections.

One thing is for certain , we need to change something for the players confidence sake. I suggest the captaincy has to be the first thing.  Whether tav continues as rb i am not sure. There has always been a question there. Remeber when we tried playing hom further up with hodson behind him?  Certainly we need a vicious bastard as skipper tho.

Sorry bud was 33 minutes not 45. Which of course makes it acceptable we handed them their 10th trophy in a row.....

Their keeper was outstanding it would've been 4 without him ffs. 

We didn't win its not good enough but drap the fucking pish. 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate they got lucky. See on the day gonae just fucking admit they got lucky and stop going oan about a load a fucking shite man. 

You can’t think it’s a coincidence we continue to lose to them in big games. If you do fair enough, but in the bigger picture it doesn’t matter. They beat us when it matters again. That must sicken you like it does  me 

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

We didnt hand them fucking anything. Wd dominated but were shitd at finishing. Wd lost to an offside goal, didnt get a blatant penalty. And had their keeper encroach on a penalty save. 

Last 2 games wd gifted it due to our errors. We handed them fuck all today, wd just weren't quite clinical enough.

Archived