*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

In the grand scheme of things results matter, performances don’t. The history books say celtic pick up their 10th trophy in a row, not celtic pick up their 10th trophy in a row but Rangers play really well. 

We’re on a journey, not at the end destination. 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

We missed loads but at worst we deserved ET today a offside goal stopped us achieving that. 

Should we have been more clinical absolutely but that decision can't be overlooked given they won off the back of it.

It’s not about deserving it because football doesn’t work like that. We could have done this and that but we didn’t and no amount of going over it will change it. 

it’s another final lost another game against them gone and until we actually win something of note we will not be stopping the trend of the last 8 years.

I’d rather play stinking and nick a cup than play amazing and get fuck all.

All the talk of dominating them means fuck all, we dominated them twice last year and won fuck all. It means nothing 

5 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

We did. 

But we’re getting closer. Not that hard to grasp.

Aye it’s brilliant. Maybe next time we can take them to extra time then lose. Get even closer. Winning is all that matters. 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

We’re on a journey, not at the end destination. 

What’s your point mate? “We are on a journey” doesn’t make today any more acceptable, doesn’t make the title any more likely, is the point in “the journey” not to win trophies? 

5 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Fair enough I take that point. You must be sick of us “not doing enough” the , I know I am 

I'm fucking choking for us to do what we're capable of. Two years back I was sick of them scudding us. Then we beat them at home.  

I'm mid 40s and we've rarely dominated like that in decades. I'm sick that we didnt capitalise on that.

Given where Gerrard started and the squad he had then to what were capable of now, I'm far from sick. But desperate to turn the potential into silverware.

Folk saying sell Morelos, sack Gerrard, seasons over etc are embarrassing though. A ridiculous sense of entitlement. And itll be sickening if folk force Gerrard out, in the scums 10iar year, through some shite belief we deserve more just because of our history.

18 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Excuses excuses excuses. Who cares how good he was? We dominated possession enough to win, but couldn’t. Shitebag cunts. They were honking for 90 minutes, scored once and knew they’d won it when they did. 

Fuck up ya mongo. 

Honestly this place is a fucking disgrace 

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Based on what I've watched for this season mate.

Ok. Time to log off I think. The cunts desperate to justify today with the fact we ran them close either have never understood what it means to be a Ranger or have forgotten, rough times, 2 points behind (god knows how many come Jan 1st) and one cup final lost. At least you think the gap is closing though. I imagine you were one of them laughing and singing leaving Hampden today. Sickening. 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Ok. Time to log off I think. The cunts desperate to justify today with the fact we ran them close either have never understood what it means to be a Ranger or have forgotten, rough times, 2 points behind (god knows how many come Jan 1st) and one cup final lost. At least you think the gap is closing though. I imagine you were one of them laughing and singing leaving Hampden today. Sickening. 

:no:

So we're not catching up, we're not close after only 18m of SG?

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Fuck up ya mongo. 

Honestly this place is a fucking disgrace 

Aye, what a disgrace most of us can’t pretend we didn’t lose a cup final by posting about how much we hate other folk eh? 

2 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Aye mate time you logged off your clearly just looking for a argument. 

Archived