*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both have actually scored against them, and both conceded late goals to lose.

So goal margins the same, without the impact of poor officials.

Wasnt sure if you meant the league too, when the sheep had a stunning victory at the scum place.... to deny us runners up place.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So goal margins the same, without the impact of poor officials.

Wasnt sure if you meant the league too, when the sheep had a stunning victory at the scum place.... to deny us runners up place.

Well league wise I’m sure we’ve finished closer than anybody

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Aye mate time you logged off your clearly just looking for a argument. 

To be totally honest mate you probably aren’t wrong. I’m fucking sickened by today and am taking out on the wrong cunts. I just can’t believe we have let it happen again.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dominating means fuck all if you canny score, even against 10 men and a penalty.

Even when their goal isnae legitimate. 

Stop trying to be a wee fishing fanny like always and say it how it is 

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dominating means fuck all if you canny score, even against 10 men and a penalty.

Aye even when their goal shouldn't count which iirc was their only shot in target? 

So even by our bad finishing it should still be 0_0 no? 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Even when their goal isnae legitimate. 

Stop trying to be a wee fishing fanny like always and say it how it is 

It’s not fishing at all.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Aye even when their goal shouldn't count which iirc was their only shot in target? 

So even by our bad finishing it should still be 0_0 no? 

Yes, and if Edouard never dived (going by here, still not seen it back) against Hearts it would have been 1-1. We couldn’t finish fuck all though, which is the biggest problem.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Well league wise I’m sure we’ve finished closer than anybody

So theyve not been run closer in a cup final, or league, since SG took over. Theyve never been as dominated as they were today.

We lost and I'm not for celebrating failure. But fuck saying any other Scottish team is closer to ending their dominance.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s not fishing at all.

Yes, and if Edouard never dived (going by here, still not seen it back) against Hearts it would have been 1-1. We couldn’t finish fuck all though, which is the biggest problem.

It is fishing. 

They  had 1 shot on target to our 8.it shouldn't have fucking even been counted. So tell me how did hearts get closer? 

Place is gone to shit tonight off to play some fifa. Good posters just looking for someone to blame or some reason we didn't win

We as a club didn't deserve that today nothing will ever change my view on that.

They had a keeper in inspired form no much else we could've done the day 

Onwards to Thursday.

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye and we fucking totally dominated them. 

One offside shot on target?? 

A championship side would have threatened us more today than they did and at least had a legitimate chance, 

How they had the brass neck to celebrate a win il never know. 

One shot on target that a fucking blind man would see was offside is embarrassing, 

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

So theyve not been run closer in a cup final, or league, since SG took over. Theyve never been as dominated as they were today.

We lost and I'm not for celebrating failure. But fuck saying any other Scottish team is closer to ending their dominance.

Gerrard was in place when Hearts scores against them.

They were closer to winning a final, were being the big word.

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

It is fishing. 

They  had 1 shot on target to our 8.it shouldn't have fucking even been counted. So tell me how did hearts get closer? 

Hearts got closer by actually being ahead in a final, 8’s also being kind tbh more than 10 I think.

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Place is gone to shit tonight off to play some fifa. Good posters just looking for someone to blame or some reason we didn't win

We as a club didn't deserve that today nothing will ever change my view on that.

They had a keeper in inspired form no much else we could've done the day 

Onwards to Thursday.

I actually agree we didn’t “deserve” it but it happened and we allowed it to happen. I honestly think this could leave lasting damage, what must the players be thinking that we dominated them and once again they got the better of us?  

They’ve had us on strings for years and today is the day it should have ended.

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I actually agree we didn’t “deserve” it but it happened and we allowed it to happen. I honestly think this could leave lasting damage, what must the players be thinking that we dominated them and once again they got the better of us?  

They’ve had us on strings for years and today is the day it should have ended.

On missed opportunities it can be argued that we didn't deserve to win. 

But FFS  they done absolutely fuck all to deserve to win, Fwasers saves may have been enough to lose but they done fuck all to win the game 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Gerrard was in place when Hearts scores against them.

They were closer to winning a final, were being the big word.

Hearts got closer by actually being ahead in a final, 8’s also being kind tbh more than 10 I think.

So we had more shots on target than hearts? 

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

On missed opportunities it can be argued that we didn't deserve to win. 

But FFS  they done absolutely fuck all to deserve to win, Fwasers saves may have been enough to lose but they done fuck all to win the game 

It’s irrelevant who deserved to win. It’s important who went and got the win. And once again it wasn’t us.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Possibly, but that means nothing if you canny score. 

Aye it doesnt mate but to say the day was anything other than a doing and us being. Cheated for the goal then that's stupid imo 

1 minute ago, Bluenose-11 said:

It’s irrelevant who deserved to win. It’s important who went and got the win. And once again it wasn’t us.

Aye by scoring a goal that wouldn't count 

Basically cheated 

Archived