*****The official Bet Fred cup final thread*****

wearethepeople1

@SeparateEntityMyArse @Rfc52

Too much drink last night, emotions running high, but no excuse to call fellow boys that were standing with me in Hampden hurting taigs, apologies 👍🏽.

Had only seen a short video of their goal and looked like Helander got back in between the two men but watched the highlights this morning and that isn’t the case. Last nights rage led to me just looking for an argument. 

it’s demoralising this though, how we never got the job done yesterday I’ve no idea. Our star man loses all composure against them, they’re in his head. So onto Thursday as we need over this quickly 

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Too much drink last night, emotions running high, but no excuse to call fellow boys that were standing with me in Hampden hurting taigs, apologies 👍🏽.

Had only seen a short video of their goal and looked like Helander got back in between the two men but watched the highlights this morning and that isn’t the case. Last nights rage led to me just looking for an argument. 

it’s demoralising this though, how we never got the job done yesterday I’ve no idea. Our star man loses all composure against them, they’re in his head. So onto Thursday as we need over this quickly 

Lies 

4 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Accepted, no probs lad 👍

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Lies 

Don’t try to create a problem where there isn’t one mate. We all get fucking raging at Rangers and yesterday was no exception for the majority of us. We have enough cunts looking to put the boot in without trying to do it to one another. 

1 hour ago, Craiggybear said:

Some of the threads last night ffs...

Cunts wanting Gerrard sacked, threads blaming David Murray for the game yesterday, talking about smashing players windows and how we're apparently a "Shitebag support" 

tenor.gif

It was actually a lot tamer in here than I expected it to be tbh. 

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

Don’t try to create a problem where there isn’t one mate. We all get fucking raging at Rangers and yesterday was no exception for the majority of us. We have enough cunts looking to put the boot in without trying to do it to one another. 

Not buying it. Ye let yer mask slip last night and fucked off then came on here the day and said it was the drink. Pish

2 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

Not buying it. Ye let yer mask slip last night and fucked off then came on here the day and said it was the drink. Pish

Lol cool mate, I’m a pape because I was raging last night.

I never “ fucked off” I went to my bed. No everybody lives their life constantly on the internet. You enjoy your day, somehow I don’t think you’ll have much bother doing so 🤦🏻‍♂️

Just now, Bluenose-11 said:

Lol cool mate, I’m a pape because I was raging last night.

I never “ fucked off” I went to my bed. No everybody lives their life constantly on the internet. You enjoy your day, somehow I don’t think you’ll have much bother doing so 🤦🏻‍♂️

More lies. 

9 hours ago, theblueoysterbar said:

I know we can't afford VAR for every daft league game every week, but we should look at having it in place for some games. Cup finals, maybe semi-finals too.

Maybe league OFs too although we'd probably have to come to some agreement with that mob about funding it.

They would never agree to that they have all their ducks in a row and a compliant media. 

8 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Good post, today was hard to take for us all but on cool reflection playing like that would have had us winning that game 99% of the time.
Don’t think I’ve seen a more 1 sided game where the better team went on to loose (unjustly) as it turns out. That’s even with some of our players not hitting their ‘A’ game (Kent in particular)
Been a lot on the forum earlier re their winning mentality, I didn’t see any winning mentality from them, the reality is they were outplayed all over the park and only won with their one shot on target that was blatantly offside.

I feel confident we can achieve this intensity of play again at the end of the month and if so we aren’t playing another time like that and not scoring. Dust ourselves down and push on for the main prize, 55.....

I’m seeing it different mate...first of all we were very unlucky, how the fuck we never scored has be dumbfounded tbh but when we can’t beat them playing as poorly as that (can’t see them playing much worse tbh) it fucking kills me, another game where there was pressure on and like all the others we fail to come up with the goods

as for their winning mentality, it’s there mate, I’d rather be the team that scores an offside goal an wins the trophy than the team shouting but he’s offside, but the keeper was off his line all true but nothing more than excuses, if we won an they things happened we wouldn’t give a flying fuck

This team get 1 more chance for me, win at the peado dome or they can get to fuck! it’s that simple, time to prove they deserve to be Rangers players. Unfortunately I’m coming round to the realisation that they are incapable, I hope I’m wrong 

after yesterday I couldn’t give a fuck about the EL, not 1 iota, I’d  rather go out if it meant winning something domestically but we have everything in our favour going into this on Thursday, let’s see how we do when the pressure is applied again, failure is just another indication our team ain’t winners or have and winning mentality in their make up whatsoever! 

time to deliver now!

They never played pish at all, we never allowed them to play and ran all over them, one bad decision and a penalty miss away from winning the cup.

We need to be sensible in opinions and criticism. 

We are all hurting at the moment.

10 hours ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Well it was because it was given. We have offside goals go in our favour. I think it’s a bigger issue we didn’t score in a game we clearly created far more chances. I love Morelos but he just does not do it V them at all, he looks terrified 

Alfredo scared of the tarriers :lol:

10 hours ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I’ve just seen another angle of their goal and Helander is playing him on. Find another lie to justify our loss or you could always try and look at our shortcomings for our loss instead of trying to blame the officials like a pape?

Another angle:lol: Julien was never in an onside position. 

6 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

Another angle:lol: Julien was never in an onside position. 

I know mate I seen the full highlights this morning and retracted it. What I seen last night it looked like Helander was playing them on, realised sober this morning with full highlights he wasn’t. Morelos has played against them 11 times, scored 0, missed countless chances now including a penalty - as I say I love him but he has to break this duck soon. 

Had a brief look on here with my phone last night on my way home on the bus. People lashing out blindly at the manager and players, calling them shitebags and losers. Sadly predictable. Its always the way. The truth is though with a tiny bit of the luck the team deserved and the officials getting major calls right Rangers would've won, no question. The better team by a country mile. The semi where we lost 4 nil was a shitebag losers performance but yesterday was a million miles from that. That total prick Gordon parks wrote that not one Rangers player would get in that team of theirs, if he still thinks that after watching yesterday then he confirms he knows fuck all about the game.

10 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We didn’t play anywhere near as badly as people on here are trying to make out. I would go as far as to say that until the missed penalty we were outstanding and it was only a other worldly performance from their keeper that kept them in the game. Forster won them that game almost single handedly. The rest of their players barely laid a glove on us. That’s why it’s so frustrating and why it hurts so much.

It doesn't matter how good you play when you lose no one will look back on this game and say we were great losers, no cunt wants to be that, they will only remember the filth winning the cup.

By the end of the week posters on here will have convinced themselves we were brilliant in a game we lost and Morelos was unlucky not to get a Hat-trick.

13 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

I know mate I seen the full highlights this morning and retracted it. What I seen last night it looked like Helander was playing them on, realised sober this morning with full highlights he wasn’t. Morelos has played against them 11 times, scored 0, missed countless chances now including a penalty - as I say I love him but he has to break this duck soon. 

He will score against them, A couple of chances he should have squared the ball. Desperation set in but I would never say Alfredo is scared of the tim's but sometimes it happens in Football. Doesn't make him shite. 

40 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I’m seeing it different mate...first of all we were very unlucky, how the fuck we never scored has be dumbfounded tbh but when we can’t beat them playing as poorly as that (can’t see them playing much worse tbh) it fucking kills me, another game where there was pressure on and like all the others we fail to come up with the goods

as for their winning mentality, it’s there mate, I’d rather be the team that scores an offside goal an wins the trophy than the team shouting but he’s offside, but the keeper was off his line all true but nothing more than excuses, if we won an they things happened we wouldn’t give a flying fuck

This team get 1 more chance for me, win at the peado dome or they can get to fuck! it’s that simple, time to prove they deserve to be Rangers players. Unfortunately I’m coming round to the realisation that they are incapable, I hope I’m wrong 

after yesterday I couldn’t give a fuck about the EL, not 1 iota, I’d  rather go out if it meant winning something domestically but we have everything in our favour going into this on Thursday, let’s see how we do when the pressure is applied again, failure is just another indication our team ain’t winners or have and winning mentality in their make up whatsoever! 

time to deliver now!

Respect your opinion, yeh I’d have taken the win with a bad performance from us and an offside goal but I’m looking at where we’ve came from lately (humiliation score lines from them, years of free runs at the CL and all the financial reward that comes with it in prize money and player valuations). 
If yesterday were 2 teams you’d never watched before playing there’s no doubt 99.99% of people would say Rangers were the best team and luck (lack of) fate and poor officiating cost us. True Morelos never scored but by far most of his shots were  saved not missed (no excuse for the penalty) and 9 times out of 10 Jacks shot would be in contention for goal of the season (that was a good save).

Probably up there with the worst iv felt after loosing to them (especially a CF) but more so because I can’t get my head round how after overpowering them all over the park we didn’t win. Disappointed yes, but if we can turn them at the end of the month in their own ground I think they’ll be more devastated than we are all feeling today...

12 minutes ago, GWR1979 said:

He will score against them, A couple of chances he should have squared the ball. Desperation set in but I would never say Alfredo is scared of the tim's but sometimes it happens in Football. Doesn't make him shite. 

Nobody said he was shite. Literally not one person on this post. It’s easy to say “he will score against them” but he’s had 11 games now. The time we needed him more than ever was yesterday. I hope to fuck he does it at the piggery but one thing is for certain, he won’t get as many, or any better chances than we had yesterday.

When am the one appealing for calm like last night ye just no the place has went a bit nuts.

Still fragile this morning but immensely proud of the shift our lads put in. The management deserve all the credit in the world for the turn around in our club from 18months ago.

Those are the levels now play like it well be absolutely fine and our day will come

Archived