TAV PIE'D

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Its dismissed as fuck all from the experts on here so theres fuck all chance the taig media are running with it , move on..........

If that had been one of us hitting a player with a pie those experts would be squealing like pigs and wanting folk banned. 

2 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

Its dismissed as fuck all from the experts on here so theres fuck all chance the taig media are running with it , move on..........

Our club and our fans are our own worst enemies .We should be scrapping for every bit of leverage but as per usual .Here no evil .See no evil .Not a jot to be mentioned 

5 hours ago, sassaaaa said:

That's not true at all.  Why do you constantly do that shit.

It wasn't "played down as nothing"  there was a bunch of people convinced it was a banana thrown, and those saying " it wasn't a banana, it was a pie" got accused of playing it down.

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

I think he means in general Sket 

Always someone mentions it as an after thought .No real analysis though .Quickly forgotten 

tbf there was pages on pages discussing it last night on here.

Just now, gogzy said:

That's not true at all.  Why do you constantly do that shit.

It wasn't "played down as nothing"  there was a bunch of people convinced it was a banana thrown, and those saying " it wasn't a banana, it was a pie" got accused of playing it down.

Before the story even broke we had at least 3 on here saying it was a pie , when its obvious its a banana. I expect that kind of shit from fenians not supposed fans who regularly post on here.

You would never see any of they tarrier bastards dumbing down anything that went on at our club.........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Before the story even broke we had at least 3 on here saying it was a pie , when its obvious its a banana. I expect that kind of shit from fenians not supposed fans who regularly post on here.

You would never see any of they tarrier bastards dumbing down anything that went on at our club.........

It's not obvious at all.  I've watched the replay about 10 times and still think it's a pie.

It being a pie doesn't make it any fucking better.  Our player still got something thrown at them.  If it had been our fan doing it, they would be all over the papers today.

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Where is the proof it's a banana? If your proof is the wee clip we've all seen, which looks like a pie disintegrating as it strikes his back, dont bother.

If it is a banana I'd expect us and the club to kick up hell, but for that proof is needed do we dont look like mugs if its proved to be otherwise. So, proof?

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Where is the proof it's a banana? If your proof is the wee clip we've all seen, which looks like a pie disintegrating as it strikes his back, dont bother.

If it is a banana I'd expect us and the club to kick up hell, but for that proof is needed do we dont look like mugs if its proved to be otherwise. So, proof?

I've just watched it again on slow speed mate.  Click the wee setting button and slow it down to 0.25 speed.  Look at the banana skin flying off about 1 and a half seconds into the clip.

On full speed it looks like a pie, but if you slow it right down, you can actually see the yellow curve of the banana skin fly off.

I've completely changed my mind after watching it on slow speed.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Like many on here who agree with me , i use my eyes . You are one of the fuckwits that was in there dumbing it down before it was making the news.

Fuckin shameful to many on here quick to point to flaws in our players ,  supporters and club the minute the shit hits the fan , something the papes never do..........

Archived