*****Official Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Misses just said some tarrier cunt on Facebook for some god knows reason getting involved on a Rangers page about the bottle throwing the night. His comment was your all hypocrites as Scot Sinclair got a bowling jack and a bottle of Buckie thrown at him so stop moaning. She replied that the only thing that got about Scot Sinclair was Ryan Jack not bowling Jack you sad fenian bastard. She’s a good lass 😂😂

23 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Still don't think it was a red card for them, but everyone else including all the papers seem to think it was, so clearly I'm talking pish.

Aye your talking pish with that one 😂😂

edit : fuck them anyway, I still think they should have had questions raised after Aribo goal for two hand push on defoes face. Same cunt as well I’m sure. 

1 minute ago, BlueAvenger said:

😁 my mate was texting me and keeping me up to date. Good performance ?  Great result mate 

Brilliant performance mate, at them from the off and they had no answers. Aribo was class, stepped up today. All round solid showing and easy winners at a place we’ve struggled last few years. 

A lot of nonsense posted on here as usual tonight however the truth is as soon as we went in front there was no danger because o our positive attitude ..... airbo Kent and jack were on it.....but they should b every game and too many many on here are giving them a free pass when they disapppear..... how many games did Barry Ferguson disappear correct none.

Just now, Spencer65 said:

A lot of nonsense posted on here as usual tonight however the truth is as soon as we went in front there was no danger because o our positive attitude ..... airbo Kent and jack were on it.....but they should b every game and too many many on here are giving them a free pass when they disapppear..... how many games did Barry Ferguson disappear correct none.

There's always one....... Merry Christmas mate.

1 minute ago, bluebell82 said:

A big statement and result tonight. Needed Kent to turn up and he did and it feels like Aribo has properly arrived now. 

Said earlier Aribo was a stand out especially first half hour, he was booted to fuck but just got on with it and still wanted the ball at every opportunity, used it well and a great touch. Next season we will have a fucking superstar on our hands I’ve no doubt. 

1 minute ago, 1690tamRFC said:

It’ll be glorious mate, I’m 45 so lived through my fair share of title celebrations but I think this one will be the best of all time. Certainly the most important for me. 

Hands down, this will be the best celebration ever......and I was behind the goal at Tannadump when Laudrup bulleted that header in to the net.

Still get a little bit "proud" when I think of that night. 

2 minutes ago, Spencer65 said:

No cunts given either a free pass there were plenty calling Kent to be benched today and Aribo has gotten stuck for well over a month ffs. Both were great today to be fair and need to keep it up. 

2 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

No cunts given either a free pass there were plenty calling Kent to be benched today and Aribo has gotten stuck for well over a month ffs. Both were great today to be fair and need to keep it up. 

Aribo will be a class act for us, if not this season then next season. Just watch the smsm bum him up :lol:

5 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Brilliant performance mate, at them from the off and they had no answers. Aribo was class, stepped up today. All round solid showing and easy winners at a place we’ve struggled last few years. 

Great stuff mate. Was concerned about tonight and fair play to Aribo who I haven't been convinced by.  

1 minute ago, RS4_wul said:

Hands down, this will be the best celebration ever......and I was behind the goal at Tannadump when Laudrup bulleted that header in to the net.

Still get a little bit "proud" when I think of that night. 

Me too that was class. I’ve been lucky through age that I’ve been at most title winning days since 88 but having been at the piggery when cunts threw themselves of top tiers and helicopters changing directions it won’t be surpassed by this one. So much pent up emotions and so many trying to keep us down, I honestly believe nothing in my life will compare to that day ever. 

14 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Misses just said some tarrier cunt on Facebook for some god knows reason getting involved on a Rangers page about the bottle throwing the night. His comment was your all hypocrites as Scot Sinclair got a bowling jack and a bottle of Buckie thrown at him so stop moaning. She replied that the only thing that got about Scot Sinclair was Ryan Jack not bowling Jack you sad fenian bastard. She’s a good lass 😂😂

Love it and your missus mate,WATP 🙂

Archived