CCCS Up Until Split.

ForeverAndEver

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve just checked for the last two seasons I’ve had the following:

This season, Ross county, Livingston, st Johnstone last season hearts st Johnstone Livingston 

That is fucking disgraceful. 

Better than most fucksake 😂 least you got a Hearts and a Ross County

Basically just let too many cunts join it recently and it’s shafted all the guys that’s been on that scheme when we were playing fucking Alloa in the snow on a Wednesday night.  I’m scunnered with it.

21 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Basically just let too many cunts join it recently and it’s shafted all the guys that’s been on that scheme when we were playing fucking Alloa in the snow on a Wednesday night.  I’m scunnered with it.

So would you be for or against a fee to join the away scheme?

35 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Even if that were the case, there’s loads of boys who done the lower leagues week in week out, myself included, but just how do you suggest sorting it ? Genuinely would like to know cos I do agree wae ye.

A lot of people won’t pay the fee 

so would maybe see numbers drop meaning better opportunity for everyone again

would it go back to the way of the longer your in the scheme the better chance of getting scum n sheep etc how it used to be?  

3 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Even if that were the case, there’s loads of boys who done the lower leagues week in week out, myself included, but just how do you suggest sorting it ? Genuinely would like to know cos I do agree wae ye.

A points system of some sort, or a cap when we got up.

37 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

In our own hands , Log in at a time and date provided by the club and buy the ticket , this was the case Killie in the cup last season and we couldn’t sell it out , we’re led to believe there are 16k desperate to go to every away game , absolute nonsense , the current system eg , I don’t get a livi email I then go buy the ticket off someone who got one and doesn’t want to go

if it’s in our own hands granted the Aberdeen’s celtic , hearts hibs probably still be a struggle but every bear that wanted to go to the bottom 6 would get a ticket no problem in my opinion ,

say you play some of them twice there’s 8/9 tickets we’d get , no way people would sit at 8am a sat morning waiting to log in for Hamilton away with no intentions of going , just now people  get allocated a ticket with no intentions of going 

6 hours ago, Cedrick said:

In our own hands , Log in at a time and date provided by the club and buy the ticket , this was the case Killie in the cup last season and we couldn’t sell it out , we’re led to believe there are 16k desperate to go to every away game , absolute nonsense , the current system eg , I don’t get a livi email I then go buy the ticket off someone who got one and doesn’t want to go

if it’s in our own hands granted the Aberdeen’s celtic , hearts hibs probably still be a struggle but every bear that wanted to go to the bottom 6 would get a ticket no problem in my opinion ,

say you play some of them twice there’s 8/9 tickets we’d get , no way people would sit at 8am a sat morning waiting to log in for Hamilton away with no intentions of going , just now people  get allocated a ticket with no intentions of going 

Aye that’s a shout mate

2 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Maybe because we played them 7 times last season - with 3 in very quick succession?

Play celtic 3 times in succession it would have sold out mate , I still think my system , bears that want to go to Hamilton , st Mirren away etc would get a ticket for themselves no problem 

7 hours ago, Cedrick said:

I'm the absolute opposite of everyone else, I've had Tynecastle and pittodrie this season and not attended any :lol:

So it's not always people not wanting to go to livi etc. I am really dependant on work or my on call rota. 

So not everyone selling a livi ticket or whatever are doing so cause its livi and no the taigs for example. 

I've been to livi in the cup and hibs on Friday. My away game list would have people shaking their heads. Keep missing biggies and end up at livi, at Johnstone etc :lol:

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I'm the absolute opposite of everyone else, I've had Tynecastle and pittodrie this season and not attended any :lol:

So it's not always people not wanting to go to livi etc. I am really dependant on work or my on call rota. 

So not everyone selling a livi ticket or whatever are doing so cause its livi and no the taigs for example. 

I've been to livi in the cup and hibs on Friday. My away game list would have people shaking their heads. Keep missing biggies and end up at livi, at Johnstone etc :lol:

😂🙈

44 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Be good to set up a poll here mods - will you pay £45 to register for away tickets next season - yes/no?

I'll be out of that one as I'm no paying 45 quid for me and my boy 

Sitting at 8am in a queue just isn't viable for some, but it is the reselling of tickets that causes the issue.

A time consuming way of doing it would you have to collect it at the ground, or some type of photographic evidence on it, meaning only the purchaser could use it.

I would even put a selection in, because the age of my two kids, both under 5, I am happy just taking livi, hearts, Hibs because of where I live.

I don't really care about going to the tattiedome, and places like Aberdeen, Ross county are too far away for my nerves travelling with a 5 yr old.

There's folk the now with no intention of going to aways who have been asked to apply by mates. Or who go to home games on a RSC bus who apply for tickets that then get distributed to the bus. I get why it happens, I'm not knocking it, but it makes it even harder for folk to get tickets.

Charging us to effectively apply for tickets is shite, especially for those who cant really afford an extra 45 quid for themselves / kids. But with the folk applying on behalf of others far less likely to do so if theres a cost involved, plus those not able/ willing to pay, I'd hope that for rest of us 3 or 4 tickets becomes 5 or 6 tickets next season.

11 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

Should be a loyalty points system like the bheggers and the travel club do.  The easiest way to start it a fresh is simple, supporters who have been on the CCCS for away games the longest are first and before anyone. 

so wee John Paul got his season ticket last season and signed up the last two seasons, but wee Francis has been a ST holder for ten years and on it since then aswell, who deserves it?  None because their both wee tarrier pricks. 😂

Archived