When you see Clancy's cheating like this it truly is staggering.

Bristoe1872

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A decision in our favour by definition goes against our opponent. Vice versa with big decisions against us being favourable to our opponent. Last season significantly more benefitted our opponents, not once did you suggest it was anything other than  incompetence by officials and paranoia on here.

Feel free to provide that list of big wrongful decisions this season that have went favourably, and I'll reciprocate with those against. Now dont go quiet, bluff, detract, or play the paranoia card again. Back up your opinion with examples, your examples. Then we'll get a fair assessment of the current picture and any trends. Pretty sure most know you're full of bullshit and wont, I do, but go on let's see when "incompetence" has helped us out. Take my apparent bias out of it and you provide the incidents..

Take your time now.

It’ll ‘defend’ the decisions as incompetent - you’ll see an agenda. I’ll say he got it wrong - you’ll say right call when it’s in Rangers favour - same as you did when you started the thread and do consistently now.  It takes impartiality to look at these things - neither of us have it but I’m fairer than you. You win the Uber fan award! Well done. 

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

That's not true at all, last years summary showed clearly debatable decision that favoured us and those that did not. 

It was balanced and not biased.

This season up until December the decisions have been fairly balanced either way, December has had far too many major decisions go against us for it not to seem dodgy.

You say all refs are shite if bad decisions go both ways, not seeing much of that just now, this has hee has to do with paranoia 

It might have hee haw to do with paranoia - but it sure as hell sounds like paranoia. 

9 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

That’s an old tweet. Presumably from after the Old Firm that Beaton refereed.

Just an example of where celtic tried to get Morelos banned whilst ignoring all fouls made on him 29th December 2018. Would like to see the board show those video examples from OP to the SFA cause Clancy turned a blatant blind eye to a lot more than Beaton did. 

Hope we learn from that half season as well and come back this time all guns blazing...I think we will. 

30 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It’ll ‘defend’ the decisions as incompetent - you’ll see an agenda. I’ll say he got it wrong - you’ll say right call when it’s in Rangers favour - same as you did when you started the thread and do consistently now.  It takes impartiality to look at these things - neither of us have it but I’m fairer than you. You win the Uber fan award! Well done. 

Which decisions are these you're talking about? The ones you say are incompetent that I say given the number and trend suggests bias?

I'll ask again for you to provide those in Rangers favour this season.  How many, which decisions?  Pretty ridiculous to refute others examples, shout paranoia, but refuse to provide your own as part of a debate. It suggests trolling tbh, which I knew would be the case as you constantly refuse to engage in the detail of it all.

Edit. I'll "say right if it's in Rangers favour" - did you actually look at the thread you love to criticise from last season 😂😂😂

12 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

It might have hee haw to do with paranoia - but it sure as hell sounds like paranoia. 

And that's it in a nutshell. You would actually rather big, damaging and often inexplicable decisions went against us continually than we question and challenge why it is so repeatedly the case. 😂

Note to self, stop feeding the stupid troll.

5 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Can you explain why every decision has gone against us in December, not one dodgy decision for us, surely law of averages dictates we get at least one going for us.

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And that's it in a nutshell. You would actually rather big, damaging and often inexplicable decisions went against us continually than we question and challenge why it is so repeatedly the case. 😂

Note to self, stop feeding the stupid troll.

The cold hard facts cannot by denied, only ignored.

20 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

One that's not talk about much was the foul on Jack by McGregor near the end.Jack had control of the ball and McGregor booted him on the right shin,felling Jack.Clancy gave a freekick to the scum to get the ball back up the park....just to give THEM another chance you understand.

Cheating b'tard.

Not only that, Jack was miles out of position as they took a quick free kick and we weren't permitted to make a sub we were trying to make.

4 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Can you explain why every decision has gone against us in December, not one dodgy decision for us, surely law of averages dictates we get at least one going for us.

Now you’ve presented a perfectly valid challenge to prove we’re just paranoid, biased and unjust in our raging, he won’t be seen again until this ridiculous trolling has been forgotten and he can come back in and annoy everycunt again. Funny how he’s rarely seen when we’re just blitzing teams, and I can’t remember one single time he’s just appeared to praise how we’re doing. Strangest fucker on the forum if he is indeed a bear. Certainly no like one I’ve ever met 

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

@Bluepeter9 is definitely a bear, clearly has a different outlook from the majority. Doesn't always make him wrong, in this instance I believe he is though

There has been many guys vouch for him snd I’ve no reason to doubt any of them so that’s the only reason I accept he’s a bear. Still 100% comes across with the sole intention of winding everycunt up at every opportunity. I’ve no issue with differences of opinion, we’re to large a fan base to have everyone agree on all things, but if there is ever a grain to go against he seems not only to go against it but to thrive on that opportunity. 

6 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Every decision in December went against us! Fuck me! Folk wonder why I say some come across as paranoid! We had one draw in that time ( and I doubt many blame the ref for that) and yet EVERY decision went against us! Oh dear! 
ok you win - every one it’s against us- I don’t care I’ll just enjoy the football. 

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Every decision in December went against us! Fuck me! Folk wonder why I say some come across as paranoid! We had one draw in that time ( and I doubt many blame the ref for that) and yet EVERY decision went against us! Oh dear! 
ok you win - every one it’s against us- I don’t care I’ll just enjoy the football. 

Doesnt matter if we won and drew 1 game in that time  ,still some dodgy decisions against us tbf  hes not wrong  

9 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

No , we had one draw and lost a cup final in that time, both games with dubious  decisions going against us and no dubious decisions for us, as with Sunday’s win as well. Law of averages would say incompetent referees get decisions wrong for both teams playing, not just one team.

8 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Hi, welcome back.

Think you might have missed it but twice I've  asked you to provide all the big decisions that wrongly went in our favour this season.  Any reason @Bluepeter9 you're unable / unwilling to provide them.

No one is debating the scores and results, it's the decisions made by refs that are clearly wrong that are being discussed. Perhaps you'll give examples from December (when double digit big but wrong decisions gave gone against us) with big and wrong decisions in our favour.

If you cant / wont / dont - it really does just look like you're trolling with your usual shite. Which you are. Unless you actually can back up a nonsense pov....

16 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Would that be the Aberdeen game where the ref apologised to Gerrard for missing the blatant penalty? 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

😂😂 republican twat thinks a Ref apologising for not giving us a Pen and managing to keep 11 Aberdeen players on the pitch is nothing wrong. 

Not worth arguing to be fair. Cunt won’t see what he won’t see. 

Archived