Probably the worst I've felt as a fan .......... and I'm in my 70's

The Widow's Son

4 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I couldn't say this is the worst I've felt but the feeling of total dejection just seems to be normal now, it'll be 10 years since we've last won a trophy now, 10 year, how is that even possible? I just can't fathom how we can continually be so shite in these games, law of averages would surely suggest we could even fluke one, but nope, since the day we beat the tims at Hampden is been an absolute clusterfuck, I just don't know where we go from here, 2 months ago to the day we won at the Piggery and were in the driving seat, we've fucked the league and fucked the cup, 2 months man, thats with a 3 week break included, 6 weeks of pish (and Braga)

We did fluke plenty early part of the season, often we were shite but the fact we scored plenty got us results. Major problem now is the goals have dried up and we can’t find a way to find them 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

So you are feeling good then? Just another ho-hum loss?

More or less. We win three games in the league and we're right back in the title chase. It's been far from perfect but fuck me, there's some amount of over-reaction. 

6 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

I couldn't say this is the worst I've felt but the feeling of total dejection just seems to be normal now, it'll be 10 years since we've last won a trophy now, 10 year, how is that even possible? I just can't fathom how we can continually be so shite in these games, law of averages would surely suggest we could even fluke one, but nope, since the day we beat the tims at Hampden is been an absolute clusterfuck, I just don't know where we go from here, 2 months ago to the day we won at the Piggery and were in the driving seat, we've fucked the league and fucked the cup, 2 months man, thats with a 3 week break included, 6 weeks of pish (and Braga)

Because we spent almost half of that time in the lower divisions. 

Just now, The Dude said:

Because we spent almost half of that time in the lower divisions. 

And that's a shambles as well, the fact we couldn't even get up first time of asking is probably the single most embarrassing thing associated with Rangers Football Club

Just now, NixonRFC said:

And that's a shambles as well, the fact we couldn't even get up first time of asking is probably the single most embarrassing thing associated with Rangers Football Club

Charles Greens Xmas message. 

4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

More or less. We win three games in the league and we're right back in the title chase. It's been far from perfect but fuck me, there's some amount of over-reaction. 

I've seen a lot of dross in my day including Jim Denny but that second-half performance today was one of the worst I've ever seen. Nothing hyperbole about that mate.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Mate, c’mon to fuck.

Aye, we've been shite since new year, but the worst in 60-odd year? Fucking nonsense. 

Annan

Kaunas

Victoria Zizkow

Most of PLG's reign

Alloa

Petrofac Final

Losing 10

Most of 2012.

Post Manchester

All worse, and that's without even putting any thought into it. 

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I've seen a lot of dross in my day including Jim Denny but that second-half performance today was one of the worst I've ever seen. Nothing hyperbole about that mate.

Remember getting scudded 4-0 or something at home by Unirea Urizceni? 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Aye, we've been shite since new year, but the worst in 60-odd year? Fucking nonsense. 

Annan

Kaunas

Victoria Zizkow

Most of PLG's reign

Alloa

Petrofac Final

Losing 10

Most of 2012.

Post Manchester

All worse, and that's without even putting any thought into it. 

Eh? 

Look at the post I quoted mate.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Is it the three games bit you object to? It's entirely true. Beat them twice and win the game in hand and the gap is three points. 

Aye, the Tarriers stroll past us at Ibrox again. That’s not mentioning the games we’ll drop points in after that either.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, the Tarriers stroll past us at Ibrox again. That’s not mentioning the games we’ll drop points in after that either.

They were going to do that to us in December too. And against Copenhagen. 

3 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

70 years a supporter and chooses to join the forum July 2012.

I stand by it... The op. Is 100% a taig. 

He lives in Canada mate. An ex-pat. Give him a break, He has probably seen a lot more great games than the young troops on here.

Just now, The Dude said:

Is it the three games bit you object to? It's entirely true. Beat them twice and win the game in hand and the gap is three points. 

Thats as maybe but @The Dude you sure pick your times to spring up on RM. If you are not completely wiped out by our form and the lack of willing and want I honestly question your outlook, I forgive you if you are 20 or younger to some extent but fuck me the decline and lack of fight is what gets to me most. I feel like I am posting the same thing that I did in the lower divisions when we fucked up through lack of want and fight against part timers.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

He lives in Canada mate. An ex-pat. Give him a break, He has probably seen a lot more great games than the young troops on here.

Of all the days in 70 years mate?

And joined July 2012? 

Lot of respect for you personally mate but nah I'm no accepting that. 

2 minutes ago, badjon said:

Thats as maybe but @The Dude you sure pick your times to spring up on RM. If you are not completely wiped out by our form and the lack of willing and want I honestly question your outlook, I forgive you if you are 20 or younger to some extent but fuck me the decline and lack of fight is what gets to me most. I feel like I am posting the same thing that I did in the lower divisions when we fucked up through lack of want and fight against part timers.

Im 33 so grew up during 9iar. As bad as our form has been, games like braga shown what we are capable of. Rather than take the view of 'ah well we've fucked it' I'd rather remain optimistic. We probably won't win the league but until its done mathematically, who knows what could happen. 

Plus, I have to write about this stuff all day, five days a week. If I approach it from. The perspective that everythings fucked, I'd very quickly hate my job. Helicopter Sunday won't happen every year but we've seen it happen. Why can't it happen again? 

Archived