The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed.

I think when UEFA meet on Tuesday they'll  make it null and void across all competition for fairness, otherwise it would be a legal nightmare.

People are forgetting about the booke makers in all this .

They would be up in arms if titles were just awarded . They have to go with null and void

unless they give powers to individual associations . Then corruption in SFA/SPFL comes into play

9 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Yes it should be put to a democratic vote for all the clubs in the top flight. As simple as possible... ' Should the league be made null and void this season or should honours be awarded, and relegations applied as current positions stand.'

No way, our demtion ws a democratic vote by haters.

Same thing would happen again, it's not in the interest of sportsmanship or sporting integrity. It's all about hating Rangers and corrupt SFA influence.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

They would be up in arms if titles were just awarded . They have to go with null and void

unless they give powers to individual associations . Then corruption in SFA/SPFL comes into play

Bookies are quite happy making money from idiots. 

Fairplay and integrity are words they would have to look up in a dictionary, then ignore.

Just now, tannerall said:

No way, our demtion ws a democratic vote by haters.

Same thing would happen again, it's not in the interest of sportsmanship or sporting integrity. It's all about hating Rangers and corrupt SFA influence.

I think it is a whole different ball game to back then.

12 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Yes it should be put to a democratic vote for all the clubs in the top flight. As simple as possible... ' Should the league be made null and void this season or should honours be awarded, and relegations applied as current positions stand.'

I would keep it simpler than that.. Question should read.. "Should the leage be decided as things stand - yes or no". If its nott 100% agreement, then void. The only reasonable thing to do. My English team is Liverpool and I stand by what I say in that case as well. One must stick to ones principles.

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

I would keep it simpler than that.. Question should read.. "Should the leage be decided as things stand - yes or no". If its nott 100% agreement, then void. The only reasonable thing to do. My English team is Liverpool and I stand by what I say in that case as well. One must stick to ones principles.

Sounds fair to me.

51 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I can see the bookies not paying out because all 38 games have not been played. Nice earner for Desmond's betting shop but where would that leave him if his club accepted the title but not pay out on bets?

2 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

I think it is a whole different ball game to back then.

No, it is still us against the haters. 

Never forget that, or what they did to us. 

We stand alone and we can survive. If nothing else the past 10 years prove it. 

Read the threads, many of our fans refusing money back on season tickets already.  We just need to strengthen again and support and fight for our club through this crisis. 

If others crumble let them. Their card was marked when they demoted us.  They won't be missed.

1 minute ago, MisterC said:

I'm so reasonable I'm listening to a jazz band in oran mor playing Miles Davis numbers....

Miles ahead of me, mate..

Watching a very interesting interview with the "head of league" in denmark. They are discussing what to do if the leagues are cancelled..

3 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Miles ahead of me, mate..

Watching a very interesting interview with the "head of league" in denmark. They are discussing what to do if the leagues are cancelled..

One thing the band lack is a decent trumpet player, do you know any? :pipe:

what's the chat then, null and void has to be the way ahead

38 minutes ago, The Dude said:

That would be a foolish argument to make. The title is outwith our gift so even if we took it easy to go full pelt, we could win every game between now and end of the season and still not be champions.

And they could lose every game. 

Moot point. 

Archived