The league must be voided

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

Either have the SPFL strangely enough, they’ve not long released a joint statement with SFA

Publicly, they've not. But they've been briefing clubs as such. As confirmed by another poster on here. 

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Publicly, they've not. But they've been briefing clubs as such. As confirmed by another poster on here. 

I’ve added to last reply, they’ve made a joint response. As said no doubt that what you state is what they want but what they want is quite rightly illegal and will bankrupt them.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

I’ve added to last reply, they’ve made a joint response. As said no doubt that what you state is what they want but what they want is quite rightly illegal and will bankrupt them.

It may well be, Im far from convinced it is and its going to drag in regardless.

Answer me this one though, what do you think has prompted Rangers and Hearts to put statements out publicly? Do you think they'd do that if they were under the impression celtic weren't going to get the title? 

Just now, The Dude said:

It may well be, Im far from convinced it is and its going to drag in regardless.

Answer me this one though, what do you think has prompted Rangers and Hearts to put statements out publicly? Do you think they'd do that if they were under the impression celtic weren't going to get the title? 

There’s only one thing that’s forced Rangers to have to make that statement and it’s the fenian run spfl/sfa obvious attempt to bastardise rules to gift their club a league title. They have a duty to tell their fans that these idiots won’t get off with it.

1 minute ago, Howsitgoing said:

There’s only one thing that’s forced Rangers to have to make that statement and it’s the fenian run spfl/sfa obvious attempt to bastardise rules to gift their club a league title. They have a duty to tell their fans that these idiots won’t get off with it.

Why would they need to if its not going to happen anyway? 

3 hours ago, The Dude said:

Aye mate the counsel for the ECHR is questionable as are several SPFL clubs but @KINGBILLY1690FGAU is a legitimate source of information. 😂 

Oh look, Anne Budge is going for legal action unless anyone can convince her she is wrong (you better get on the phone to her to tell her your view). So is our club. .

This is going to go to the CAS.  End of.

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Oh look, Anne Budge is going for legal action unless anyone can convince her she is wrong (you better get on the phone to her to tell her your view). So is our club. .

This is going to go to the CAS.  End of.

Clubs challenging is nothing I wasn't expecting to happen. I dont think it'll get to CAS and, as I said earlier, think UEFA will set up special arbitration panels for leagues who cant come to a resolution.

Just now, Howsitgoing said:

Because of moaning face bastards like me, I’m glad they did.

C'mon, when do Rangers ever give a fuck what fans think unless they want something off us? How long have folk complained that the club haven't stood up for itself of fans unless it was certain individuals getting targeted?

Just now, The Dude said:

C'mon, when do Rangers ever give a fuck what fans think unless they want something off us? How long have folk complained that the club haven't stood up for itself of fans unless it was certain individuals getting targeted?

This new head of communications guy might just get it. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Clubs challenging is nothing I wasn't expecting to happen. I dont think it'll get to CAS and, as I said earlier, think UEFA will set up special arbitration panels for leagues who cant come to a resolution.

UEFA don't make decisions like that. It would be FIFA. UEFA only runs competitions in Europe. This is a world wide problem. 

Only FIFA and the CAS can make legal decisions about world football. 

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Apparently he does not start for 3 months, but hopefully is already having an input especially on this situation. :thumbup:  

I think he has as that just doesn't feel like a statement that traynor would put together. 

Key thing here is seeing some actions taken and not just another statement 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

UEFA don't make decisions like that. It would be FIFA. UEFA only runs competitions in Europe. This is a world wide problem. 

Only FIFA and the CAS can make legal decisions about world football. 

UEFA don't make decisions on how seasons end if games can't be completed but everyone seems to be hanging their hat on that one.

If was going through the proper appeal process, it would go the the SFA first, then FIFA's DRC then CAS.

If Hearts and Rangers challenge a decision by the SPFL on a specific interpretation of their rules, it wouldn't be a worldwide problem.

Just now, The Dude said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he did, having a look at his background, but I'm not sure that's him.

Don’t care, now he needs to restart this, keep going while we’re ahead. 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/05/29/spfl-rebuff-rangersinvestigation-demands-overmurdoch-maclennan

3 minutes ago, Howsitgoing said:

Maybe but why is out with your remit, write an article about it and how it might influence the SPFL decision on ending the league.

Because it's just suggestion based on nothing. No inside info to claim that is the case, no fresh comments from clubs questioning the impartiality of it and nothing new to bring to the story. It's basically just slinging shit in the hope something sticks.

Just now, The Dude said:

Because it's just suggestion based on nothing. No inside info to claim that is the case, no fresh comments from clubs questioning the impartiality of it and nothing new to bring to the story. It's basically just slinging shit in the hope something sticks.

😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

It’s a conflict of interest that in normal circumstances wouldn’t of been allowed to happen, just a pity no one is capable to call it out.

Archived