Aberdeen on the brink

5 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

To be perfectly honest I don't give a flying fuck if people employed at other Scottish clubs, particularly top flight clubs,lose their jobs. Much in the same way that fans of those clubs,who actively wanted my club expunged entirely,were giving a fuck about the many folk employed by my club in 2012.  If Aberdeen,a tin pot club,or a Kilmarnock,or any of the others go tits up and people lose jobs not a fuck shall I give.  Indeed I'll take pleasure from it,it shall fill my inner feeling with a warm sense of satisfaction. 

So your argument is basically, people acted like cunts eight years ago, so I'll act like a cunt now? 

Something very fucking weird about taking a 'warm sense of satisfaction' watching people's lifes get ruined. 

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway,let's get this thread back on track. Fingers crossed Aberdeen go tits up and everyone from ball boys to tea lady's,burger tossers to cleaners,players kit men and all and sundry,need to seek employment elsewhere...and the few thousand pitiful supporters start following Buckie Thistle or fuck off entirely. It will be glorious. 

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So your argument is basically, people acted like cunts eight years ago, so I'll act like a cunt now? 

Something very fucking weird about taking a 'warm sense of satisfaction' watching people's lifes get ruined. 

Cry me a fucking river.  I'm in tears of grief here.  Well actually no. I'm not. People acted like cunts eight years ago? If we were in this same position now these cunts would be revelling in it.  Not interested in yer Dude of Nazareth turn the other cheek and forgive ones enemies pish. They wanted my club dead and gone. They still do. To the point of pretending that it is.  They did not then and do not now give one fuck about anyone employed by my club,nor the charities who benefit from it. Only thing weird is your continual hand wringing. It's not noble. It's utterly pathetic. Dear Aberdeen. Die. Soon. 

2 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Cry me a fucking river.  I'm in tears of grief here.  Well actually no. I'm not. People acted like cunts eight years ago? If we were in this same position now these cunts would be revelling in it.  Not interested in yer Dude of Nazareth turn the other cheek and forgive ones enemies pish. They wanted my club dead and gone. They still do. To the point of pretending that it is.  They did not then and do not now give one fuck about anyone employed by my club,nor the charities who benefit from it. Only thing weird us your continual hand wringing. It's not noble. It's utterly pathetic. Dear Aberdeen. Die. Soon. 

We could very well find ourselves in the same position very shortly. Folk need to be very fucking wary of what they wish for just now because we're not a million miles behind Aberdeen. 

14 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Why are you always having a go at our club and our supporters?

Aberdeen and others actively conspired to deliberately kill us off.

That is a million miles from us taking no active part in their demise but enjoying the karma of it.

If all you can do is whinge about this club, these supporters or, worse still, lobby for trophies for our bitter rivals, then just GTF.

Why waste your time on a site for Rangers supporters when you clearly despise everything about us?

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Why are you always having a go at our club and our supporters?

Aberdeen and others actively conspired to deliberately kill us off.

That is a million miles from us taking no active part in their demise but enjoying the karma of it.

If all you can do is whinge about this club, these supporters or, worse still, lobby for trophies for our bitter rivals, then just GTF.

Why waste your time on a site FOR Rangers SUPPORTERS when you clearly despise everything about us?

Why do you spend all your time bitching about what I post? 

Did the Rangers fans who wanted us out the top division and into division three 'actively conspire' to kill us too? 

Where have I lobbied for trophies for them? When I repeatedly said I couldn't give a fuck less if they get it? 

Just now, The Dude said:

Why do you spend all your time bitching about what I post? 

Did the Rangers fans who wanted us out the top division and into division three 'actively conspire' to kill us too? 

Where have I lobbied for trophies for them? When I repeatedly said I couldn't give a fuck less if they get it? 

You commandeer every thread to make it about you. You taint every thread you join so it’s pretty fucking hard to avoid your shite.

Some Rangers supporters agreed with going down the leagues but I can’t remember any advocating suicide so your second sentence is just more shite.

And you round things off with an outright lie.

Even by your standards, that post is complete garbage.

Just go back to KDS please.

3 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

You commandeer every thread to make it about you. You taint every thread you join so it’s pretty fucking hard to avoid your shite.

Some Rangers supporters agreed with going down the leagues but I can’t remember any advocating suicide so your second sentence is just more shite.

And you round things off with an outright lie.

Even by your standards, that post is complete garbage.

Just go back to KDS please.

I've posted on three out of 25 threads on the front page. Why are you lying?

There was definitely some advocating going on at the time. I was on here arguing against and and pointing out how it would seriously fuck us over.

Where is the outright lie? I said christ know how many times I couldn't give a fuck less if they were handed it. Feel free to go back and check.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I've posted on three out of 25 threads on the front page. Why are you lying?

There was definitely some advocating going on at the time. I was on here arguing against and and pointing out how it would seriously fuck us over.

Where is the outright lie? I said christ know how many times I couldn't give a fuck less if they were handed it. Feel free to go back and check.

Every thread you join becomes about you.

No Rangers supporter wanted the club to go out of business which is yet another lie from you.

You spent an entire weekend telling us all why your beloved hoops were entitled, even selectively applying and discarding SPFL rules to the benefit of your heroes.

If you can’t be positive or constructive about Rangers (which is what us Rangers supporters come here for), then just stay away FFS.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Every thread you join becomes about you.

No Rangers supporter wanted the club to go out of business which is yet another lie from you.

You spent an entire weekend telling us all why your beloved hoops were entitled, even selectively applying and discarding SPFL rules to the benefit of your heroes.

If you can’t be positive or constructive about Rangers (which is what us Rangers supporters come here for), then just stay away FFS.

I never said theywanted us to go out of business but they did want us to go to the Third Division. Try reading the fucking post in your desperate urge to moan about me.

No, I told you what the SPFL's position was and how they were interpreting the rules (as confirmed by clubs) again TRY READING THE FUCKING POSTS.

What bit of gloating about Aberdeen struggling financially is "positive or contructive" about Rangers? What bit of greeting about me is "positive or constructive" about Rangers?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

That argument is perfectly logical.

It is karma at work.

Sure I feel sorry for anyone (who isn't a cunt) who loses their job through this. I have no sympathy for them if their club dies though. I would actually laugh like fuck if they sold their old ground, couldn't build their new stadium and had to shut down entirely.

In the past I would have had sympathy and been sad if a club went under. Now I actively hope it does, but that the workers find employment elsewhere.

8 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

That argument is perfectly logical.

It is karma at work.

Sure I feel sorry for anyone (who isn't a cunt) who loses their job through this. I have no sympathy for them if their club dies though. I would actually laugh like fuck if they sold their old ground, couldn't build their new stadium and had to shut down entirely.

In the past I would have had sympathy and been sad if a club went under. Now I actively hope it does, but that the workers find employment elsewhere.

I don't think it is that logical tbh. I struggle to see where gloating over people at one football club losing their jobs is logical. Particularly when we all agreed it was a shitty thing to do when it happened to our staff. And I'm sure that if we struggle as a result of this, we'd take the exact same position if people gloat in our direction.

8 minutes ago, The Dude said:
20 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I don't think it is that logical tbh. I struggle to see where gloating over people at one football club losing their jobs is logical.

Give it a fucking rest.  Few if any here give a flying toss if another top flight club goes bust here and folk lose jobs. And I also include several lower League clubs in that. In the same way none of the few hundred fans who "support" these tin pot clubs gave a fuck about folk employed by our club.  If you are so worried about them I suggest you go join any one of the innumerable forums they have,all of whom will have a dedicated (and probably biggest ) thread about "sevco" where I'm sure you'll find them utterly in bits and worried sick about employees of Rangers Football Club.  You are becoming an utter predictable bore. 

Just now, The Dude said:

I don't think it is that logical tbh. I struggle to see where gloating over people at one football club losing their jobs is logical. Particularly when we all agreed it was a shitty thing to do when it happened to our staff. And I'm sure that if we struggle as a result of this, we'd take the exact same position if people gloat in our direction.

It is completely hard wired into us, unless you are a Gandhi freak.

It is the equivalent of seeing a bully getting his head kicked in after making your life a nightmare. Of course it is satisfying. Might be shite, and should probably feel some remorse, but the natural human reaction is pure and utter joy.

Thats what I will feel if any of the clubs in the SPFL, who were there when we were kicked out, end up dying.

It is the equivalent of this video:-

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=e27_1419492629

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

It is completely hard wired into us, unless you are a Gandhi freak.

It is the equivalent of seeing a bully getting his head kicked in after making your life a nightmare. Of course it is satisfying. Might be shite, and should probably feel some remorse, but the natural human reaction is pure and utter joy.

Thats what I will feel if any of the clubs in the SPFL, who were there when we were kicked out, end up dying.

It is the equivalent of this video:-

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=e27_1419492629

I take absolutely no joy from a situation we are very likely to find ourselves in too shortly.

The natural human reaction to seeing hundreds of people lose their jobs at a time of a global crisis should be anything but "pure and utter joy."

It alright saying you want clubs to die but folk not to lose their jobs but if the first happens then the second follows.

6 minutes ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Give it a fucking rest.  Few if any here give a flying toss if another top flight club goes bust here and folk lose jobs. And I also include several lower League clubs in that. In the same way none of the few hundred fans who "support" these tin pot clubs gave a fuck about folk employed by our club.  If you are so worried about them I suggest you go join any one of the innumerable forums they have,all of whom will have a dedicated (and probably biggest ) thread about "sevco" where I'm sure you'll find them utterly in bits and worried sick about employees of Rangers Football Club.  You are becoming an utter predictable bore. 

So because others are cunts we should be? Fuck that. If it's just a race to the bottom, then fill your boots. I'll no be celebrating folk losing their jobs. Its fucking pathetic.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I take absolutely no joy from a situation we are very likely to find ourselves in too shortly.

The natural human reaction to seeing hundreds of people lose their jobs at a time of a global crisis should be anything but "pure and utter joy."

It alright saying you want clubs to die but folk not to lose their jobs but if the first happens then the second follows.

Meh.

Folk everywhere are going to lose their jobs. Folk that work for celtic, Aberdeen, Hib, Dundee UTD etc are the lowest on my 'could give a fuck' list, to be brutally honest.

To give you another example. I think rape is utterly disgusting and abhorrent. Although its utterly hilarious if ti happens to child rapists/murderers in jail.  

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Meh.

Folk everywhere are going to lose their jobs. Folk that work for celtic, Aberdeen, Hib, Dundee UTD etc are the lowest on my 'could give a fuck' list, to be brutally honest.

To give you another example. I think rape is utterly disgusting and abhorrent. Although its utterly hilarious if ti happens to child rapists/murderers in jail.  

Of course, because people who work for a football club are totally comparable to child rapists and murderers.

Just now, The Dude said:

Of course, because people who work for a football club are totally comparable to child rapists and murderers.

Also im not calling for the workers at Aberdeen to be raped. I just hope their employer shuts down.

I also want Sports Direct to go into liquidation and Mike Ashley to be ruined. A shame for those folk on the zero hour contracts, but quite frankly, its a price I am willing for them to pay!

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Also im not calling for the workers at Aberdeen to be raped. I just hope their employer shuts down.

I also want Sports Direct to go into liquidation and Mike Ashley to be ruined. A shame for those folk on the zero hour contracts, but quite frankly, its a price I am willing for them to pay!

Of course its a price you're willing for others to pay. You're not the one paying it. You don't lose your job, your ability to pay rent/mortgage, pay bills etc.

Archived