Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dummiesoot said:

Hindsight is wonderful, I for one am glad we did it, much as it hurt like fuck. The stories at the time, 5 way agreement, points deductions for so many years  plus everyone in the spl voting us out , killies abstention does not count. Of course we took that stance. We had fuck all chance of doing anything else given ar the time the 1st division indicated they would not let us in either, so tel me great sage, where did we have to go?

Wasn't hindsight. I posted it on here at the time that it was fucking stupid and the reasons why.

13 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're right it is a recurring theme. Posters on here talking unadulterated pish about me.

Meh. 

Insult not acceptable. 

Having talked pish all day people are now making fun of your position, and trying to understand why you are at this position on a Rangers forum for Rangers things and if we wanted to know the tarriers position we would read the record. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Wasn't hindsight. I posted it on here at the time that it was fucking stupid and the reasons why.

So where, at the time were we to go, the spl voted us out, the 1st division indicated 'fuck off' so where did we have to go at that time, pray tell?

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Then he gets sacked for putting his own personal feelings over the ‘job’. You’re just being awkward now 😂

A lot of tims do that all the time and dont lose their job!

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

Meh. 

Insult not acceptable. 

Having talked pish all day people are now making fun of your position, and trying to understand why you are at this position on a Rangers forum for Rangers things and if we wanted to know the tarriers position we would read the record. 

Because the information I've had from several SPFL clubs (and had confirmed by a third party) is this is the path the SPFL were going down.

1 minute ago, dummiesoot said:

So where, at the time were we to go, the sol voted us out, the 1st division indicated 'fuck off' so where did we have to go at that time, pray tell?

We could have actually tried to lobby the clubs in the first division rather than chuckles blowing off meetings and conference calls with them.

Just now, The Dude said:

Because the information I've had from several SPFL clubs (and had confirmed by a third party) is this is the path the SPFL were going down.

He's a massive name in journalism we are lucky to have his inside knowledge. 

17 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Yes because the mhanky bastards wanted us penalised points for every season regardless if it was championship or premiership. We as fans decided we would say "fuck that' nothing to do with begging

Re-writing history is further confirmation of his true colours. The scum and their followers are masters at it.

Has this minger got to actually come out and say “I hate Rangers, hail hail” before admin gets off its collective arse and deals with him?

3 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He's a massive name in journalism we are lucky to have his inside knowledge. 

Most good  journalists I know are on the phone looking for that exclusive story, not hanging on here 24/7 talking to ten posters.

Just now, bluenoz said:

Most good  journalists I know are on the phone looking for that exclusive story, not hanging on here 24/7 talking to ten posters.

Can't work on stories while I'm furloughed. Don't have access to work devices and emails. 

Archived