Rangers megastore

Ragnar1872

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Be interesting to see how much they want for the tops now castore are making them. 

Castore said they would be selling tops in line with any other premier club. That means eg £59.99

They did also say they are making kits which are direct replicas in terms of material our players will wear to play. Those will be more expensive. Other top clubs have this option too. 

So in essence, you will have a choice.

Cani wait, hated going to games and not coming back wa loads for my Kids.

Hopefully my grandkids can now reape the rewards.

Lol and me too,  not had decent Pint tumbler in years, think last one is a carling one.

Might even buy myself Full fucking strip.

21 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

They sell quality clothing, but they said it would be "affordable".  Vauge as fuck.

That's not all they said though is it. They said it would cost the same as any other top team's kit.

31 minutes ago, OhW said:

That's not all they said though is it. They said it would cost the same as any other top team's kit.

Does top 'top team kit' equate to top prices though?  I think they will cost a bit more than previous ones but am happy to pay a bit extra if they are good quality.

On 27/06/2020 at 14:13, Ragnar1872 said:

Any news on the shop reopening or the website starting to sell stuff again?I am looking forward to spending a fortune in there.

The website is selling items again. I ordered a shirt less week (a £20 bargain).

2 hours ago, Blacky Bear said:

Cani wait, hated going to games and not coming back wa loads for my Kids.

Hopefully my grandkids can now reape the rewards.

Lol and me too,  not had decent Pint tumbler in years, think last one is a carling one.

Might even buy myself Full fucking strip.

Aye? ..........................................................FKW

Have Castore shared any images in regards to their vision for the Megastore at Ibrox. Other than we know it will be rebranded as The Rangers Store.

Seems strange that it was originally going to re-open in the middle of August.  - to now being moved forward to 1st August.

Makes me wonder if everything they have outlined in the investment for the store will be delayed....

5 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Have Castore shared any images in regards to their vision for the Megastore at Ibrox. Other than we know it will be rebranded as The Rangers Store.

Seems strange that it was originally going to re-open in the middle of August.  - to now being moved forward to 1st August.

Makes me wonder if everything they have outlined in the investment for the store will be delayed....

Because they’re opening earlier? 

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Because they’re opening earlier? 

Yeah i suppose it actually depends what is planned for the Re-Fit for the store. (Which as of yet, we have no idea.)

Here is an image from within Castore's London Store

Castore%20Store%20-%202.jpg

They must have assurances from the company who is doing the refurbishment that it will ready.....

5 minutes ago, JMac_88 said:

Yeah i suppose it actually depends what is planned for the Re-Fit for the store. (Which as of yet, we have no idea.)

Here is an image from within Castore's London Store

Castore%20Store%20-%202.jpg

They must have assurances from the company who is doing the refurbishment that it will ready.....

The refit will have been going on for months now,  no way will they be saying they’ll open earlier if they don’t actually think it’s possible 

3 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

The refit will have been going on for months now,  no way will they be saying they’ll open earlier if they don’t actually think it’s possible 

Suppose i could be worrying over nothing, Let's be honest atleast when we walk into The Rangers Store after the 1st August, It will not feel like we are walking into a carboot sale of mixed items.

8 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I walk past ibrox every day mate one day last week they were emptying boxes into a van , been no activity in the shop apart from that , still 4 weeks though and it’s not huge 

1 minute ago, Cedrick said:

I walk past ibrox every day mate one day last week they were emptying boxes into a van , been no activity in the shop apart from that , still 4 weeks though and it’s not huge 

That’s fair enough mate, I just think they wouldn’t bring it forward without confidence? Although the way out club runs itself I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a fuck up.

i just don’t get the original point that was made that I responded to, the poster was worried because we were opening earlier? 
maybe I’ve just misunderstood 

2 minutes ago, Cedrick said:

So SD have just recently moved out... 4 weeks to me does not seem long enough....

1 minute ago, JMac_88 said:

So SD have just recently moved out... 4 weeks to me does not seem long enough....

Does seem a short turnaround but who knows till the start of august 

edit- be that busy that hopefully take till about middle of august to get into (£££))  😂

That’s fair enough mate, I just think they wouldn’t bring it forward without confidence? Although the way out club runs itself I wouldn’t be surprised if there was a fuck up.

i just don’t get the original point that was made that I responded to, the poster was worried because we were opening earlier? 
maybe I’ve just misunderstood 

Aye I think they’d be able to revamp the shop in 4 weeks no bother 👍🏻👌🏻

Does seem a short turnaround but who knows till the start of august 

edit- be that busy that hopefully take till about middle of august to get into (£££))  😂

Considering Castore pretty much made back the initial 3million payment to Rangers in one day, the future of the partnership looks good.

Especially some of the new gear from the behind the scenes videos, our off the field merchandise... Might be the best stuff on the market.

Archived