* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone should write to her with this - I felt suicidal a few years ago when my  football club was going through hard times.  Seeing people such as yourself constantly sticking the boot in didn't help.  Will you now apologise, Angela? #TimeToTalk

15 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Someone should write to her with this - I felt suicidal a few years ago when my  football club was going through hard times.  Seeing people such as yourself constantly sticking the boot in didn't help.  Will you now apologise, Angela? #TimeToTalk

well done .I would bet by last fiver there would be no reply 

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Woeful

1 hour ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Ye.... I don’t think anyone should do that 

After a slow start Killie coming into it. Taigs lots of possession but not doing anything with it and mostly in their own half. Mulumbu looks very decent. Jones getting a bit more involved too, definitely got a bit of pace about him, his touch and final ball though lacking. That Eboue cunt is gonna get sent off.

Another injury. This time Ajer is off injured. Lolz

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

After a slow start Killie coming into it. Taigs lots of possession but not doing anything with it and mostly in their own half. Mulumbu looks very decent. Jones getting a bit more involved too, definitely got a bit of pace about him, his touch and final ball though lacking. That Eboue cunt is gonna get sent off.

Another injury. This time Ajer is off injured. Lolz

He’s been the best player on the park IMO 

1 minute ago, Billythebear77 said:

He’s been the best player on the park IMO 

His reading of the games is clearly of EPL standard. There was one he ran right round n'tcham, read what he was going to do a mile off, won the ball and the stupid ref gave a foul against Mulumbu!

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Taigs have 3 against 2 in the middle of the park and Mulumbu is still pissing all over them........

Mulumbu should be on our radar, he bossed our midfield and is given the tims much the same, brown can't get near him.......also the hype this boy musunda is getting is way over the top he is average at best in what I've seen

Archived