SuperScoreBoard Xtra & Real Radio

I take it you lads and ladies heard about Kenny McDowell on Super Scoreboard there?

What do you think of that? He had a great success with the Celtic youth team who have been batering us for years. And it is also good to get it right up the dims by stealing one of theirs.

Watching it on Setanta Now Rangers haven't got enough money for brown and thomson

Not the point I was making. It was more that the die hard Brown said he wanted to sign for the tims which I am saying may be a load of old cosh according to the bloke on real radio..

Read the quote in the Sun ... it doesn't mention the question that was asked. He could have been asked about his choice between staying at Hibs and playing for Celtic.

I take it you lads and ladies heard about Kenny McDowell on Super Scoreboard there?

What do you think of that? He had a great success with the Celtic youth team who have been batering us for years. And it is also good to get it right up the dims by stealing one of theirs.

Great signing (tu)

Darrel snapped at a dim tim who described Websters injury as "hilarious" lol

Yeah that was brilliant put that wee cow in her place, Darryl King is a bluenose a play golf with Matthew Lindsay sometimes who also works for evening times and i asked him who Darryl supported and he said he is a die-hard Rangers man and Matthew Lindsay is a Caley Thistle fan

What the f*ck do real radio, superscore board and the sun know? I dont believe any of them. Just like listening to the rumours and what they have to say on the Rangers situation.