Rangers and celtic both in pot 3

Batman

Porto being booted out has not made any big difference. Vitoria SC now automatically go into the group stages to replace Porto, so we now need 2 out Liverpool, Arsenal, Barcelona, Juventus, Benfica and Shalke to fail at the qualifying stages and this is very very unlikely as they are all seeded.

This is all presuming we ourselves qualify which is no guarantee as most the teams below are good teams and we could face any one of them in our last qualifying round!

Atletico Madrid

Sparta Prague

Dinamo Kiev

Levski Sofia

Slavia Prague

Galatasaray

Partizan Belgrade

Dinamo Zagreb

Wisla Krakow

Standard Liege

FC Twente Enschede

Artmedia Bratislava

AaB Aalborg

SK Brann Bergen

Rapid Vienna

We also have to play 2 qualifying rounds, but the first round should be ok as the teams we could face are below, although I wouldn't want to face either Gothenburg, MTK Budapest or Dinamo Tbilisi (Champions of Georgia...very very hard away game).

NK Domzale

Beitar Jerusalem

MTK Budapest

IFK Gothenburg

Anorthosis Famagusta

Tampere United

Dinamo Tbilisi

FK Ventspils

Rabotnicki Skopje

FK Modrica

FBK Kaunas

Sheriff Tiraspol

Drogheda United

Valur Reykjavik

bring on anycunt.

we are the people!

We will be the people with no Champions League campaign if we meet Atletico Madrid, especially if our squad is only bolstered by the signings of Kenny Miller and Mark Reynolds.

bring on anycunt.

we are the people!

We will be the people with no Champions League campaign if we meet Atletico Madrid, especially if our squad is only bolstered by the signings of Kenny Miller and Mark Reynolds.

You can add Dinamo Kiev and Galatasaray to that as well!

bring on anycunt.

we are the people!

and i bet you said werder bremen, sporting, fiorentina and everyone else we played this season were gonna put us out also...?

i dont give a fuck who we meet, as long as we play to our best.

so like i said, bring on anycunt.

bring on anycunt.

we are the people!

1 week gone of the transfer window. Fair point if you said this in September but wait a wee bit. You might be pleasantly surprised :unionflag:

and for sure Celtic will get a jammy group again ..they always forget they didn't get to the last 16 on their own steam they had to rely on Donetsk winning the last game in their group

they still got their but m8 so it dosent matter. we had to rely on a result with porto and artmedia going the right wae to qualify so does that mean we didnt deserve to get to last 16 eithers ? dosent matter how yi get their its as long as yi get their.

When advocaat was in charge we could have humped any of these teams, im not going to change my mentality now.

No offence mate...but that statement goes against all human logic and reasoning...but i'm not going to explain why as I will be wasting my time.

bring on anycunt.

we are the people!

1 week gone of the transfer window. Fair point if you said this in September but wait a wee bit. You might be pleasantly surprised :unionflag:

He cant, he needs 5 posts before he does that :P

Am no worried about any of the teams in it tbh

Dont care who we get TBH.

When advocaat was in charge we could have humped any of these teams, im not going to change my mentality now.

Bring It On! :rangers:

doh

We got to the final of the UEFA Cup after getting third in probably the hardest CL group possible, and beating better teams in our UEFA Cup run.

Tampax United in the first round

we'd need to pull some strings to draw them i think :craphead:

ok, i'll get me coat

They may be a bit of a rag outfit, but they will put up a bloody good fight.

Tampax United in the first round

we'd need to pull some strings to draw them i think :craphead:

ok, i'll get me coat

They may be a bit of a rag outfit, but they will put up a bloody good fight.

We'll need to accept a dodgy period and soak up some pressure to stem the flow