Home Kit 2008/09

Muff

I'll wait and get it from Sports Soccer. Usually about 15 quid cheaper from there anyway.

Why can we never have a simple bloody strip! Always fucked around with, then looks a mess. Royal Blue with White collar...is it really that hard!! thats all we ask for.

Can you buy Gers shirts in Sports Soccer, I thought the JJB deal meant you can only buy the shirts in JJB stores/ Online?

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's shit, the badge should be where the heart is.

Sorry but...

:D

You know what I mean DR. :lol:

When I sing the national antem I do so covering the left part of my man titty.

Where the heart should have been

Think it's shit, the badge should be where the heart is.

Sorry but...

You know what I mean DR. :lol:

When I sing the national antem I do so covering the left part of my man titty.

Where the heart should have been

Evolution was wrong? :D

If the heart was on the left, it would affect circulation to the right. We'd all be lopsided and weak on one half of our bodies. :D

A race of Jeremy Beadles.

The strip will come out and people will still fake it anyway. Which other club brings out their strips this way?

As for that mock up, looks hideous, with the lines, the umbro badge and the RFC badge in the centre.

Here is the Swedish top, has exactly the same designs, instead of it saying Sweden on the back, it will have the Saltire.

Get the colouring right and it could be pretty smart. Just ashame about the stupid wing design on the back.

3 Sizes up aswell, why do they make all these daft tight fit tops.

Fair enough for the players, but why for the fans, not all of us will be running that fast that we need aero-dynamic sh*te anyways :pipe:

Excellent point RDB!! I'll have another pizza and dozen cans of lager to toast your sentiments!!

How stupid is that post on the gers website!!! First, it doesnae even show you a picture and then the article itself is a shambles.

It says the shirt is available on pre-order from the 9th of June and then later it says pre-order it today!!! Funkin idiots!!! What a joke that is!!! Aye al buy something that I dont even know what I'm getting!!! Al buy the shirt no doubt but not until they gave us an idea of what the hell it looks like!!!

Here are shots of the new Everton Kits , add a little red somewhere,a nd make it Rangers blue....and that will be our kits.....

NOTE:....see below image off the Rangers Official site teaster for the kit (most of the images...except the saltire... can be seen clearly on the shirt in the above pics!)

...personally, I think they'll look GREAT!

3 Sizes up aswell, why do they make all these daft tight fit tops.

Fair enough for the players, but why for the fans, not all of us will be running that fast that we need aero-dynamic sh*te anyways :pipe:

Excellent point RDB!! I'll have another pizza and dozen cans of lager to toast your sentiments!!

Good man :rangers:

Too much red and white.

Rangers strip should be predominately blue.

rangers_home_e_2008-09170.jpg

Thats much better. A top id wear

yes you actually did....if the leak is correct, you had it nailed...! How did you know?

Big Frankie Knew!

Too much red and white.

Rangers strip should be predominately blue.

Thats much better. A top id wear

yes you actually did....if the leak is correct, you had it nailed...! How did you know?

Big Frankie Knew!

apparently he did! :)

I hope these are them, I like them alot. Look just like Everton's new homes, with red on them.....nice! (tu)

But GAWD I hope we DO NOT get their aways (below) YUCK!

I didn't know - I just made an educated guess based on existing templates. The graphic I posted above may not have the red at the top - just white (which is as it should be IMO).

Our away one will be the same as the Everton away but predominately white with red and blue bands instead of grey and black.

Our third will be grey/silver.

I didn't know - I just made an educated guess based on existing templates. The graphic I posted above may not have the red at the top - just white (which is as it should be IMO).

Our away one will be the same as the Everton away but predominately white with red and blue bands instead of grey and black.

actually, with that color scheme, the away will be quite nice probably.....I just hope they stagger the release of all 3, so I can manage to buy them all... (tu)

Should be interesting, I hope it doesnt end up looking too much like my old school uniform :craphead:

Well I don't think I'll be buying it untill I know what it looks like. I'll buy it anyway, but I would like to see it first anyway.

Eh? :harhar:

I thought that haha

I was about to go to bed :anguish: :bum1:

we will all see the Official kit on Monday morning.....when the pre-order starts

I swear you are a PA for the official kit? Getting us all psyched up for it!! :P

I wish!!! I'd love to work for Rangers in ANY capacity! :)