Home Kit 2008/09

Muff

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FFS, somebody posts the new strip in good faith and right away the moaners and the doubters who infest this forum jump onto there high horse !!! GET A FUCKIN LIFE.

You shut up anawl.

wait to i get my dictionary and see what anawl means, sorry, not in it!!!

FFS, somebody posts the new strip in good faith and right away the moaners and the doubters who infest this forum jump onto there high horse !!! GET A FUCKIN LIFE.

Its not the new strip.

The new strip will be unveiled with Barry or some other player wearing it like they do every year, not a badly photoshopped image on a fans forum by someone who doesnt even provide a link where they got it at 3 in the morning.

Wind your neck in.

not the official kit but its a decent effort. I would be happy enough with that. Dont know what the deal with the multiple umbro badges is though, 2 on each arm seems a wee bit over the top.

Its quite a good looking top. Would quite like that as a strip. (tu)

As for the collar on the shirt, i don't want it back as people only abuse them by sticking them up and thinking it looks fashionable. (Eh Jardy ;))

:craphead:

:lol: HIGH HORSE..im on a unicorn thankyou!

Its now the new strip until its unveiled, who would we believe someone randomly posting it on here when its not been released anywhere? Or the official site whens its released?

:rolleyes:

As for the collar on the shirt, i don't want it back as people only abuse them by sticking them up and thinking it looks fashionable. (Eh Jardy ;) )

A substantial collar could actually be useful on a Scottish winter's day. Something like this:

post-1248-1214057955_thumb.jpg

sorry guys, but was just sent this pic from a Mate, and he says he found this on a site that this shirt was leaked earlier today...

so, not sure if it's real....but it may be! (sorry its not bigger)

post-131-1214223050_thumb.jpg

I disagree with the comments that it could do with some red in it.

For me the Rangers top should be simply blue. The red is taken care of on the socks.

I ahve not liked the last few attempts at a Rangers top but the photo at the top of this thread is the best looking top in a decade, so it is probably not going to be accurate!!