Hamilton away on opening day

I have been told by a source who has a family member as a player at Accies that they will be hosting the Rangers on the opening day of the season for 2008-09.

Only 24 hours to wait of course, but personally I would be quite happy with that as I was expecting the usual Aberdeen or Inverness opening day away game.

Of course things brings back memories of Gary Stevens opener the last time Accies were in the top flight and we played them in the opening game of the season, before going on to win not only that season's title but the following eight seasons as well.

I will of course settle for just one title at this stage but we must cling on to any good omens we can find these days!

Hamilton away would be a favourable start for us considering the tricky game we had last season away to ICT. Also off topic - I hope the "computer" doesn't randomly select an old firm game to take place days before a world cup qualifier.

Hamilton away would be a favourable start for us considering the tricky game we had last season away to ICT. Also off topic - I hope the "computer" doesn't randomly select an old firm game to take place days before a world cup qualifier.

the sfa/spl have already said that wont happen yet they cant say if old firm game will be before or after a champions league/uefa cup match

they couldnt run a brothel in amsterdam this lot

think the car park behind the goal will be full that day

if we play them on the saturday who do u think theyll give us on the sunday

fuck the spl

Folk will see nowt from the car park. Advertising boards are going up to block the view.

the sfa/spl have already said that wont happen yet they cant say if old firm game will be before or after a champions league/uefa cup match

they couldnt run a brothel in amsterdam this lot

The spl said there won't be an OF game after a world cup qualifier nothing mentioned about an OF game before one having said that SFA asked us and the tims to cancel our respective games before a qualifier this past season so be prepared for more this time around for games against Holland and Norway.

off topic but regarding the fixture chaos mentioned here, was reading the paper earlier, sunday mirror, and they were blaming old firm call offs for "wrecking" scotlands qualifying chances doh doh