Unimpressed by the way we are doin Lafferty deal !

I'm always used to quality that's why unlike you I'm going to fight until we start signing the same or better standard that Gazza, Lauders, Van Bronk etc. And that means Murray stump up or GTF ! :sherlock:

Well, it is possible.

He has stumped up before.

So we do a deal for Lafferty without having Gow sorted out then it all goes tits up ? How fcukin amateur is that ? This isnae an exact science fcuks sake ! :sherlock:

It may turn out to be a master stroke, since if Gow refuses, Lafferty won't be keen on going back to Burnley, thus forcing their hand with an unhappy player.

Also, Celtic did the same with Riordan and £2.75m.

Wait and see my cynical, jerky kneed friend. :D

A don't do knee jerk ! Unlike yourself I'm used to you know Gazza, Lauders etc. qualtiy signings. I'm not accepting any more shite from Murray and Co. Time to stump up or fcuk off. Good example incidently Riordan, he's done well for them ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

...better than Gow did for us.

Have you set a deadline for when you give Murray his jotters.

P.S. Gazza & Lauders were 10 years ago. Are you still used to them? Personally, I think we could get the De Boer/Numan GVB standard on current cash.

I'm always used to quality that's why unlike you I'm going to fight until we start signing the same or better standard that Gazza, Lauders, Van Bronk etc. And that means Murray stump up or GTF ! :sherlock:

Fight who?

The For Sale sign's been up at the club for ages now, with Murray publicly saying he's at the end of his time here. We don't have a buyer and even when we do get one, we're not likely to start spending the sums of money that will get us a modern day Laudrup or Gazza when we're in a league that will not give us the revenues from sources like TV, etc to allow us to compete with even low to mid-table EPL teams.

Don't get me wrong, I'm no Murray fan but I am a realist and I also don't want us to sell the club to someone who doesn't have Rangers as number 1 priority.

We have to face facts that the Laudrup, Gazza days are in the past and we need to cut our cloth accordingly. I'm not saying I like it, but I also can't think of anyone that's going to throw £100 million or so into the ring for us to blow on players.

so you dont remember the shite that was brought in during 9ina row then?

salenko,prodan,stensaas

loads of shit,but you'd rather pick 2 of the good ones out,tell me exactly how many quality players weve had over last 15 years?

gazza and laudrup ? thats about it im afraid

p.s genuine world class i mean,not your prso's or boumsongs,decent players but no were near in the class of those 2

I love all this "Murray GTF" stuff.....as tho all he has to do is clear his desk. He needs a buyer people, and when he gets one (and he will...one day) then you won't see him for dust.

But I'm afraid for now "Stump up or GTF" just isn't an option.

I love all this "Murray GTF" stuff.....as tho all he has to do is clear his desk. He needs a buyer people, and when he gets one (and he will...one day) then you won't see him for dust.

Are you gonna cut all this sense nonsense out?

Do you want the Doom'nGloomers to get very angry and achieve nothing whatsoever?

Do you want the Doom'nGloomers to get very angry and achieve nothing whatsoever?

I know, I really should set an example.....now where is that Opus Dei Address book..?

I know, I really should set an example.....now where is that Opus Dei Address book..?

Signing Lafferty would be an achievment nowadays, well thats if wee Gowser agrees to it ! :mutley::sherlock:

Signing Lafferty would be an achievment nowadays, well thats if we Gowser agrees to it ! :mutley::sherlock:

The Lafferty signing will go ahead, with or without wee Gowswer's agreement.

Signing Lafferty would be an achievment nowadays, well thats if we Gowser agrees to it ! :mutley::sherlock:

The Lafferty signing will go ahead, with or without wee Gowswer's agreement.

I know it will, but what an arse they've made of themselves doin it ! :sherlock:

i cant see how they've made and arse of it,they put in an offer with a player in part x,the offer was accepted,now wether gow accepts burnelys terms or not it seems to have worked out,gow was only ever a wake weight in the deal,we would have been prepared to throw in another 750,000 in anticipation of gows deal failing anyhoo,worth a try imo

i cant see how they've made and arse of it,they put in an offer with a player in part x,the offer was accepted,now wether gow accepts burnelys terms or not it seems to have worked out,gow was only ever a wake weight in the deal,we would have been prepared to throw in another 750,000 in anticipation of gows deal failing anyhoo,worth a try imo

You can't let that kind of snese get in the way of a good rant mate.

I have noticed in this thread that it is being conveniently ignored by the doom n gloomer every post which explains why it isn't SDM's fault. In doing this he can continue his rant.

I say let him be happy. He clearly knows it's not SDM's fault, or he is just blinded by his own bias. Either way doesn't matter. The sensible people know it isn't his fault. Even the Murray haters (obviously except one) know it isn't his fault.

MURRAY CAN'T MAKE GOW ACCEPT ANY OFFERS BURNLEY MAKE. ONLY GOW CAN DO THAT HIMSELF.

maybe he'll see that

we would have been prepared to throw in another 750,000 in anticipation of gows deal failing anyhoo,

I can't see why that would be necessary - offer Gow 100,000 to go - should do the job.

The Rangers way of doing things doh<cr>

Thats a f*ckin pathetic way of dealing with players. Same with Hutton.

Players are under contract, they shouldnt need to be bribed out of the club.

we would have been prepared to throw in another 750,000 in anticipation of gows deal failing anyhoo,

I can't see why that would be necessary - offer Gow 100,000 to go - should do the job.

The Rangers way of doing things doh<cr>

Thats a f*ckin pathetic way of dealing with players. Same with Hutton.

Players are under contract, they shouldnt need to be bribed out of the club.

I would rather pay Gow 100,000 to leave the club than continue to pay his wages for the remainder of his contract if he is never going to get a game, even if he is only on £5000 a week to be at Rangers, over a 52 week period that would be an outlay of £260,000 pounds, times that by how many years he has left on his contract, I know which I would prefer.

We critices Rangers for paying players to leave, but there are certain players which other clubs don't want to make a proper offer for and so they are stuck on our books, this costs more money especially if we want to buy in other players causing an even larger strain on our finances as we have more wages to pay out.

just like davie boy forced hutton to leave, nothing gets by moonbeams.

Murray wanted Hutton to leave for the cash Im sure but at the end of the day Hutton signed the Spurs contract. We couldnt very well threaten him with the reserves if he didnt go. Hutton agreed to go as maybe Gow will if the terms are right.

Im just glad we are paying up to 4 million pounds for a player who has scored 10 goals in 56 games. Nice.

So thats two strikers to the sum of 6 million, that don't have 30 goals between them. Nice.

Darcheville and boyd have nearly 50 between them, yet we splash 6 million on one provenly shit player, and one uproven, hasnt scored more than 15 goals player?

Excellent. Cant wait for this season.

Im just glad we are paying up to 4 million pounds for a player who has scored 10 goals in 56 games. Nice.

So thats two strikers to the sum of 6 million, that don't have 30 goals between them. Nice.

Darcheville and boyd have nearly 50 between them, yet we splash 6 million on one provenly shit player, and one uproven, hasnt scored more than 15 goals player?

Excellent. Cant wait for this season.

He has barely played as a striker..... but good to see you giving him the benefit of the doubt. Nice.

they are pushing Gow with more cash now

Gers set to pay up Gow contract

Alan Gow

By Bert Mitchell and Darrell King

RANGERS were today ready to offer Alan Gow a financial sweetener so they can seal the signing of giant Burnley striker Kyle Lafferty.

SportTimes can reveal that Gow's agent, Phil McTaggart, held talks with Gers chief executive Martin Bain at Murray Park this morning.

On Tuesday, Rangers struck a £3million deal plus add-ons

Alan Gow

RANGERS were today ready to offer Alan Gow a financial sweetener so they can seal the signing of giant Burnley striker Kyle Lafferty.

SportTimes can reveal that Gow's agent, Phil McTaggart, held talks with Gers chief executive Martin Bain at Murray Park this morning.

Wot did I tell you they have made an arse of it, they are payin a player that played 2 games a fee to leave, nice one (tu):sherlock:

Alan Gow

Wot did I tell you they have made an arse of it, they are payin a player that played 2 games a fee to leave, nice one (tu):sherlock:

Well it's either that or he can sit back for the next two years and rake in a great wage for doing fuck all.

That's why they have contracts mate. Stops shitey chairmen and managers from fucking the players around.