Unimpressed by the way we are doin Lafferty deal !

Nah, as much as I question SDM (or more accurately Bain RE: transfers), in this case, if Gow is important to the deal (to the tune of £750K if you believe Coyle) then it's fine to include if we only rate Lafferty at £3.25million. If it falls through then it's a case of 'nothing ventured, nothing gained' as opposed to poor handling.

Interesting, tho I don't think it's precisely Murray's fault....

Murray should have had Gow ready for leaving before this deal was even put on the table, it's a fucking joke imo that we've even considered laying out the kind of money we have on KL never mind the deal possibly going breests up, we look like a fuckin bunch of amateurs :angry2:

Murray should have had Gow ready for leaving before this deal was even put on the table, it's a fucking joke imo that we've even considered laying out the kind of money we have on KL never mind the deal possibly going breests up, we look like a fuckin bunch of amateurs :angry2:

That's Bain's job, if Murray is guilty of anything ...it's hiring the Bronze One to fuck up the transfers.

I'm by no means Murray's biggest fan but what you're saying is daft IMO. Murray can't agree what terms Burnley are going to offer Gow and he can't make the guy accept the 1st deal that he is offered. In this case the club has done all it can in saying to Gow that he is surplus to requirements

The boy Gow can hold them to ransom now ! Sorry but nothing gets the go ahead without the nod from uncle Davie :sherlock:

Hardly ransom now - lets not get carried away. But ok, I'll let you have you're little rant at Murray in the hope it makes you feel better :)

I'm by no means Murray's biggest fan but what you're saying is daft IMO. Murray can't agree what terms Burnley are going to offer Gow and he can't make the guy accept the 1st deal that he is offered. In this case the club has done all it can in saying to Gow that he is surplus to requirements

Careful - or you'll be another one going into my "sensible" file

Careful - or you'll be another one going into my "sensible" file

:unsure:

Noooo -not the sensible file!

no-one can force Gow to accept the terms. Its not Murray or Bains fault. As someone else mentioned they wouldnt have known what wage and contract that Burnley would offer him. Gow is well within his rights to push for the best contract he can get.

The boy Gow can hold them to ransom now ! Sorry but nothing gets the go ahead without the nod from uncle Davie :sherlock:

Hardly ransom now - lets not get carried away. But ok, I'll let you have you're little rant at Murray in the hope it makes you feel better :)

Do I need you permission now ? :D Point of the matter is do you think SDM conducted business like that when he was selling off his steel businesses or selling steel to the Chinese ? :sherlock:

Do I need you permission now ? :D Point of the matter is do you think SDM conducted business like that when he was selling off his steel businesses or selling steel to the Chinese ? :sherlock:

The point is ...you have no point. It's not Murray's fault - but I can see it's not worth my while to argue. Instead, have a look at what others have posted in this thread.......

then just go back to hating Murray :D

I do not care if the deal falls or goes - we are buying potential at an expensive price.

I disagree that its expensive. It's the going rate for any young British talent and when you see that th elikes of Cardiff's young left back moing for £5 million, our transfer of Lafferty seems reasonable. The guy could be a great investment for the club if he's as good as he's being made out to be by certain parties

So we do a deal for Lafferty without having Gow sorted out then it all goes tits up ? How fcukin amateur is that ? This isnae an exact science fcuks sake ! :sherlock:

It may turn out to be a master stroke, since if Gow refuses, Lafferty won't be keen on going back to Burnley, thus forcing their hand with an unhappy player.

Also, Celtic did the same with Riordan and £2.75m.

Wait and see my cynical, jerky kneed friend. :D

Has the deal fell through then? Where was this reported? Interesting that according to Radio Clyde this morning if Gow decides he doesn't want to join Burnley then Rangers are apparently going to stump up the extra money.

No, it hasn't fallen thru.

So we do a deal for Lafferty without having Gow sorted out then it all goes tits up ? How fcukin amateur is that ? This isnae an exact science fcuks sake ! :sherlock:

It may turn out to be a master stroke, since if Gow refuses, Lafferty won't be keen on going back to Burnley, thus forcing their hand with an unhappy player.

A don't do knee jerk ! Unlike yourself I'm used to you know Gazza, Lauders etc. qualtiy signings. I'm not accepting any more shite from Murray and Co. Time to stump up or fcuk off. Good example incidently Riordan, he's done well for them ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

A don't do knee jerk ! Unlike yourself I'm used to you know Gazza, Lauders etc. qualtiy signings. I'm not accepting any more shite from Murray and Co. Time to stump up or fcuk off. Good example incidently Riordan, he's done well for them ! :rolleyes::sherlock:

...better than Gow did for us.

Have you set a deadline for when you give Murray his jotters.

P.S. Gazza & Lauders were 10 years ago. Are you still used to them? Personally, I think we could get the De Boer/Numan GVB standard on current cash.

...better than Gow did for us.

Have you set a deadline for when you give Murray his jotters.

P.S. Gazza & Lauders were 10 years ago. Are you still used to them? Personally, I think we could get the De Boer/Numan GVB standard on current cash.

I'm always used to quality that's why unlike you I'm going to fight until we start signing the same or better standard that Gazza, Lauders, Van Bronk etc. And that means Murray stump up or GTF ! :sherlock: