wee spot in euro or hands across the water

Prefer this mate

vast improvement on your first post friend

would never be played at ibrox tho

hands across the sea

to cement our connection

if the septic can sing athenry

we can sing that

If the fans aren't tolerated to fly a banner in support of the Ulster Scots then there isn't a chance in hell that the club will play a song promoting it.

The reason I posted the original song is 'cause it's quite a dramatic tune that can whip up emotion through the stands

Prefer this mate

hands across the sea

to cement our connection

we can sing that

If the fans aren't tolerated to fly a banner in support of the Ulster Scots then there isn't a chance in hell that the club will play a song promoting it.

The reason I posted the original song is 'cause it's quite a dramatic tune that can whip up emotion through the stands

it wouldnt whip up my emotion

but as i said

we all have an opinion

think i will leave it there

Faithless - Insomnia (tu) once it kicks in though, it gets played at hampden when scotland are playing and it does sound good.

some thing like this would be better than all that dramatic pish ,we need some bouncy tunes played again,just after weve scored, remember like advocaats first year ,with wallace ,albertz etc then they played dario g from the world cup ,a tune like that again would really get the atmosphere bouncing .lets face it even andy cameron ,dancing cheerlaeaders .flags are hardly going to inspire us are they .insomnia or scooter (anymore suggestions).

Faithless - Insomnia (tu) once it kicks in though, it gets played at hampden when scotland are playing and it does sound good.

some thing like this would be better than all that dramatic pish ,we need some bouncy tunes played again,just after weve scored, remember like advocaats first year ,with wallace ,albertz etc then they played dario g from the world cup ,a tune like that again would really get the atmosphere bouncing .lets face it even andy cameron ,dancing cheerlaeaders .flags are hardly going to inspire us are they .insomnia or scooter (anymore suggestions).

scooter jumping all over the world!!

(tu)

Prefer this mate

hands across the sea

to cement our connection

we can sing that

it wouldnt whip up my emotion

but as i said

we all have an opinion

think i will leave it there

a very comforting and emotional song mate .idont think ive ever heard such a song with so much words that make me so proud to be british .whats the name of the song and who sings it .fantastic

That brings back memories.

But as a sugesstion for a song at Ibrox....................B7!

:lol: It sure does, I even had the big evil thing with the punch that came out the arm as an action fiqure.

And why not? :craphead: We are very powerful after all? ;)