Charlie adam or L McCulloch

nvager

charlie adam gets my nod. not a fan of LM even before he came to rangers. i used to think Adam was decent enough, he has a decent free kick in him, but he is lazy at times. But really, neither of them are in my first team

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Jesus what is it with you and McCulloch?

You're on a mission to make everyone on RM hate the fuck outa the guy. Yes he's pish but he's not any worse than Adam.

McCulloch did show what he was capable of with wigan and the start of last season. Shame he couldn't keep it up but hey that's the way football goes sometimes.

Adam has be constantly shit since he broke into the first team.

McCulloch was played last season because he fitted into WS formation. Big lad who can pick up the long balls and provied some form of aerial threat, shame it never worked. Have you ever thought it was Waldos use of crap tactics, that playing the lad on the left and his long ball strategie fucked him over?

Just give it a break, you're like a broken record on the subject.

Firstly, no am not and never have been. I've just been right a lot earlier on in the season than most people, people came round to the pishness of Lee as the season progressed. I even remember super rangers coming on and said 'Boab, your right, feck knows what he does for us, McCulloch' and that was in February I think and I hadn't even brought it up in that thread. I think it was a post match thread.

What he was capable of what wasn't really much, he's capable of scoring from long range and heading down balls and even that is over-rated as he's not great in the air in the cold light of day. As for him at Wigan, I'm only interested in Rangers.

'constantly shit' - well 14 goals in his first season wasn't bad for being 'constantly shit' since coming into the team! And as for being worse than Lee: Lee can win around half his ball in the air, runs about a headless chicken and sometimes hits a shot from long range which he actually only scored 2 from larst season for us where Charlie can pass well and cross very well but just can be in-consistent. I'd rather have a decent delivery from Charlie than a header from the half way line that goes no where! Thats what I think.

Oh, we agree there, WS has shit tactics! The sooner he goes the better!

Give it a break, I don't 'have' to say that much anymore as most folk realise he's more of a hindrance than a help. Infact I'm only saying a bit more on Lee as I'm getting prety scared over next season with Lee potentially in the team and other factors. I didn't have had to say much after I wrote this article http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?op...71&Itemid=1 and only recently I started commenting on Lee again.

You arent the only one to say Mcculloch is crap, said it since day 1.

But when you go on and on and on, It ends up in most of us defending lee mcculloch when in actual fact hes rank rotten. We all know it, but you dont need to go on and on :lol:

It seemed that way, before Christmas or to put it better - I was in the minority.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2010214 - September

August: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=1968333

Most were dismissive of what I was saying and thats my point and not so much now, I seen the downfall earlier - good form or not.

But when you go on and on and on, It ends up in most of us defending lee mcculloch when in actual fact hes rank rotten. We all know it, but you dont need to go on and on :lol:

Thats another myth aswell, I don't go 'on and on'!

I would have Charlie Adam.

He makes some bizzare decisisons on the park at times but he is the only player in the team who has the ability to do something a bit special.

Unfortunatley for him he doesnt do it very often, a bit more consistency and he could be a big player for Rangers in the future.

It seemed that way, before Christmas or to put it better - I was in the minority.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=2010214 - September

August: http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?...t&p=1968333

Most were dismissive of what I was saying and thats my point and not so much now, I seen the downfall earlier - good form or not.

Thats another myth aswell, I don't go 'on and on'!

You do go on and on, and whenever the opportunity presents itself you post a link to that article you wrote about him!

You say your not obsessed and don't go on and on, yet here you are effectively trying to bump threads you started last September doh

I can hardly remember threads I started a month ago, yet you can specifically pick out ones about McCulloch from 9 months ago.

Are they saved in your favourites or something? :rolleyes:

You do go on and on, and whenever the opportunity presents itself you post a link to that article you wrote about him!

You say your not obsessed and don't go on and on, yet here you are effectively trying to bump threads you started last September doh

I can hardly remember threads I started a month ago, yet you can specifically pick out ones about McCulloch from 9 months ago.

Are they saved in your favourites or something? :rolleyes:

I'm not sure how often you were wrong here tbh.

No, not when the 'opportunity presents' and only 2 or 3 times have I put it up again since I wrote it.

Nope, that was Polar Bear's thread I bumped but I never asked anybody to bump my old threads and found them and posted the link to back up what I was saying but didn't bump my own!

Its called the search facility, though I could remember them, remembering them doesn't give me the link!

I'm not sure how often you were wrong here, more than on hand anyway!

It wouldn't be like you to patronise another member would it :pipe:

No, not when the 'opportunity presents' and only 2 or 3 times have I put it up again since I wrote it.

And considering that we have quite a regular group of posters here do you not think that they probably seen it on one of the previous "2 or 3 times" that you oput it up?

Its called the search facility, though I could remember them, remembering them doesn't give me the link!

See point one :pipe:

Its catch 22 they are both crap! Would pick CA though if someone put a gun to my head.

Charlie Adam,is going to be the big surprise this coming season,wait and see. (tu)

looking forward to K Miller and CA taking the SPL apart!

:harhar: :harhar:

Its catch 22 they are both crap! Would pick CA though if someone put a gun to my head.

Charlie Adam,is going to be the big surprise this coming season,wait and see. (tu)

looking forward to K Miller and CA taking the SPL apart!

:harhar: :harhar:

:mutley:

• 2 weeks later...

Tell you what!From the pictures I seen of him this week he looks a lot trimmer.

The jury is out tho! <cr>

Adam, no question.

He's fat, slow, and his performances are often a nightmare........but he's got natural talent, still relatively young and looks for the ball into feet.

McCulloch on the other hand is a long ball magnet, and his sole inclusion seems to make the quality of our play even worse than it usually would be.

A big lump like him is always going to be capable of having some joy in the SPL, but if we want to move forward as a team, as a unit, we are most definitely best of without Lee McCulloch.