Time wasted!

nvager

A winner justify's that kinda celebration, but an equaliser I wouldn't say so...

Our first goal against that lot in 8 hours of football! Quite a sense of relief I reckon, coupled with the fact that it was Hemdani's first ever for the club. :unsure:

Perhaps but PROFESSIONALS should know better. They ARE paid professionals.

:rolleyes:

No disagree, this forum would have been red hot complaining about a lack of passion and not know what it means to play for Rangers if they had trotted back to the half way line and restarted as you say they should have done.

No the celebration was well justified

At the end of the day we did have another chance after that, if Sebo had shown a bit of ruthlessness we would't be worrying about the time the celebrations took!

We had enough chances to win 3 games.

Personally i think that showed Sebo has either not got it to cut it at Rangers or he has lost every bit of confidence and should be put in the reserves to see if he can build it by battering in a barrow load a goals.

I think he has a severe lack of confidence at the moment.

He is getting into great positions, but is then bottling it when the chances come, he needs a couple of goals to lift his spirits and I think he could go on from there.

Perhaps but PROFESSIONALS should know better.  They ARE paid professionals.

No disagree, this forum would have been red hot complaining about a lack of passion and not know what it means to play for Rangers if they had trotted back to the half way line and restarted as you say they should have done.

Howard Wilkinson was spot on when he was interviewed on SSN about managers like Wenger getting in trouble these days for their 'anger'.

He said something along the lines of 'a calm and collected manager doesn't show enough passion, and when they're jumping about bawling and screaming they've 'lost it''.

And it's the same here.

They can't win, can they?

Perhaps but PROFESSIONALS should know better.? They ARE paid professionals.

Howard Wilkinson was spot on when he was interviewed on SSN about managers like Wenger getting in trouble these days for their 'anger'.

He said something along the lines of 'a calm and collected manager doesn't show enough passion, and when they're jumping about bawling and screaming they've 'lost it''.

And it's the same here.

They can't win, can they?

The more passion the better IMO.

It was great to see the players celebrate so well on Sunday. Sure, it would have been sweeter if it had been a winner, but considering how bad we've been so far this season, it felt like we had won!

Also good to see PLG getting more animated. I like to see the manager going a bit mental now and again, especially when it provokes a positive reaction from the players

Guest RangersAndBalloch
Perhaps but PROFESSIONALS should know better.  They ARE paid professionals.

Personally I would have ran back to take my position after scoring and if any team mates had been chasing after me wanting to hug me or anything like that I would have shoved them away saying 'Come on let's get restarted we still have time to beat this mob'

Much like retrieving the ball which had gone out for a throw, you want to get it taken quickly.

I agree with the topic originator.