Rangers for the quadruple

To counter that shite in the BD about Celtic.

Listen we are still right in this, it can be done and it will be done.

2 games in hand and a game against them at Ibrox to come in the league. They may well win every game from now till the seasons end and i expect them too except against us, but so can we, it can be done, it will be done as it will have to be done. I remeber Lennon in an interview told the players, after the Hearts defeat, he wanted and expected them to go through the rest of the season unbeaten, have they done that so far? Has Walter said the same to our lot? There is no excuse for dropping points to privincial clubs with a budget a fraction of ours.

We have a cup final v them to come, they are due a doing after the last cup final v them.

A cup replay against them, we knock them out the cup it will be huge blow to them, huge.

A vital league match v them, win that we can go 1 clear at the top if we are professional in our other games.

Sporting, were poor, very poor, they are there for the taking, we know who will be up next, its there for us again to go all the way. On Thursday we must score a goal, at least one, maybe need 2, i think it can be done, as long as our hope up front are not pinned on Laffs. Healy is the poacher we need up front, he is buzzing.

Its going to be us or them for the domestic treble. Whoever wins 1 will win them all imo.

Its time the coaches show us what they are mde of, no way do i want to believe Lennon will leave us empty handed, no chance, Walter, fucking sort this bigot out, he thinks hes untouchable, their whole club think they are untouchable.

This is the business end of the season, the fans know what needs done, do our club?

Winning all 4 cups would certainly be the best thing that could happen, but realistically, Rangers need a major kick up the arse. I don't know if Walter wants to get his foot dirty or not.

From this

90% of us are thinking it, i will be the one who says it, the dinosaur has to go.

Lets here the blind faith mob now, the usual 4 or 5

Players are not playing for him

Tactics are abysmal

Team selections wrong week after week

1 up front

Respect we pay poor opposition

He has wasted what little money we had

Refuses to change anything

Persists with the same weak players every week

Sits in that stand clueless

The players just dont look interested

And worst of all he simply cannot compete with the LBG

Hes too old, he has lost his drive, enthusiasm and is fast losing respect of so mnay fans who hold him in legendary status.

Do the right thing Walter, go now and take Sciaf, McDowall and your wee pet Durrant with you.

Major clear out from top to bottom needed.

It doesnt cost anything to show urgency, to play for your manager and fans, to battle for 50/50's to want to win tackles, headers and games.

Money is no excuse to keep them, they are Rangers men and will NOT take any money from the club to go now.

I am sick of this shite, almost every week. If Ally gets this job, i think i will chuck football all together.

Whos making the call?

To this

To counter that shite in the BD about Celtic.

Listen we are still right in this, it can be done and it will be done.

2 games in hand and a game against them at Ibrox to come in the league. They may well win every game from now till the seasons end and i expect them too except against us, but so can we, it can be done, it will be done as it will have to be done. I remeber Lennon in an interview told the players, after the Hearts defeat, he wanted and expected them to go through the rest of the season unbeaten, have they done that so far? Has Walter said the same to our lot? There is no excuse for dropping points to privincial clubs with a budget a fraction of ours.

We have a cup final v them to come, they are due a doing after the last cup final v them.

A cup replay against them, we knock them out the cup it will be huge blow to them, huge.

A vital league match v them, win that we can go 1 clear at the top if we are professional in our other games.

Sporting, were poor, very poor, they are there for the taking, we know who will be up next, its there for us again to go all the way. On Thursday we must score a goal, at least one, maybe need 2, i think it can be done, as long as our hope up front are not pinned on Laffs. Healy is the poacher we need up front, he is buzzing.

Its going to be us or them for the domestic treble. Whoever wins 1 will win them all imo.

Its time the coaches show us what they are mde of, no way do i want to believe Lennon will leave us empty handed, no chance, Walter, fucking sort this bigot out, he thinks hes untouchable, their whole club think they are untouchable.

This is the business end of the season, the fans know what needs done, do our club?

And you wonder why posters question you.

Are you bipolar?!

:lol:

No no, just seeing that Celtic thread made me sick, i did say in my "Walter must go" thread, all was not lost, i did say, more than once, we would still win the league, but again, members read what they want.

This thread is a bit tongue in cheek, a noise up for the lurkers really. :)

(tu)

i laughed, a lot at that

it would seem SWSL is either that or someone hacked his accout :lol:

Laughed at an illness Jim? :anguish:

It was a wind up for the t*rriers who were in the Bears Den earlier.

No one has hacked my account and i dont have bi-polar.....whatever it is.

In reality, or in all honesty, whatever you want, we wont be winning any quad, we will be very lucky to win anything this season sadly.

In spite of my frothing at the mouth after Sunday's fiasco, we still have a chance in all four, though I would gladly trade any and all cup wins to win the League. I still believe against all odds that we can do that, but I'm not deluded, it's going to take a Herculean effort from everyone involved with the team. They may aggravate me 'till my head veins burst, but as long as there's a mathematical chance, I will support the Boys in Blue - remember Big Marv and never say die.

The players deserve stick as well.

But the buck still stops with the manager there, considering Smith signed the vast majority of the squad.

Players can be criticsed for lack of effort, i can accept that, criticse them for not giving 100%, thats fine, but the tactics, the way we are set up, the shape of the team and the players we have if not good enough, that all come back to one man, Walter Smith.

It annoys me slightly when fans slaughter players for not being able to do certain things, for lack of technical ability, like its the players fault they are at Rangers and in our team, that player may well not be good enough, but its hardly the players fault. Walter signed them, Walter picks them and Walter plays them. HE puts them in that awkward position and HE should take the blame. All we can ask of any Rangers player is they give 100% effort and commitment and right now, that is questionable with some, maybe.

The fee we paid for Lafferty as an example, its not his Kyles fault yet he takes the flak.

Or the slaughterings Beattie took, its not his fault hes here! Walter signed him ffs.

Edu being personally abused, again, did Edu sign himself for Rangers or did someone tell him he was good enough to play for us?

Weiss struggling on the left and being slaughtered for it, its not his fault, hes 20, a kid and has never played there before, he warned us too before he signed, he said "Walter has asked me if i can play left wing" "I said No" And still fans slaughter the poor boy.

Davie Weir is getting a hard time, does he pick himself? Obviosuly not. Walter thinks he is good enough. Ist not Weirs fault, its the coaches.

The list can go on and on..............

As you say the buck stops with the manager. Only now are fans slowly waking up to Walters faults.

(tu)