punched my mates puss tonight

Albertz-89

This is for any of you obsessed mhank bastards. My mate who unfortunately suffers from the affliction of being a taig, came out with this during the banter -

'Oh I'd rather fiddle kiddies than the tax'

And I'm not even making this up, joke or not he got cracked, this is what you dirty unwashed bastards are all like

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for any of you obsessed mhank bastards. My mate who unfortunately suffers from the affliction of being a taig, came out with this during the banter -

'Oh I'd rather fiddle kiddies than the tax'

And I'm not even making this up, joke or not he got cracked, this is what you dirty unwashed bastards are all like

Never had one of them as a mate and never will.

okay as much as i agree with hitting taigs, the way i read that was you basically said "I'm not a pedophile, You are" then you cracked him :lol:

I mentioned the child abuse and he came out with that wee chant, fucking disgusting

No one whos right in the head would even think that let alone say it, but taigs by their very nature are less than stable people so who knows. Does sound a bit fake though.

Totally understand the reaction of 'aye...bullshit' I still can't get over it myself

No one whos right in the head would even think that let alone say it, but taigs by their very nature are less than stable people so who knows. Does sound a bit fake though.

Understand the doubt of the story, I fucking heard it and still can't believe it, whether it was extreme banter or not, fuck that

No, no it sounds made up becuae its a load of bullshit.

Dude, you need to live here to experience some of the disgusting crap some people spout. I believe the guy. It isn't something you would make up, to be honest. If you haven't lived here for a while you would be shocked.