72 reputation points

7. May 14 2017

K.A.I

100 reputation points

.Williamson.

95 reputation points

The Beast

85 reputation points

• So nobody is wanting him sacked. But do you honestly think bringing on Wright was going to work?    PC makes subs for the sake of it. He often brings Wright on more in hope than anything he will add. I’d rather him not make a substitution knowing the shite he has on the bench because whoever comes on makes us weaker (as shown today and numerous other times).  their sub scored our sub kinda  gave them that opportunity. 
    • Tries to actually play football so clement doesn’t like him. 
    • Maybe true in terms of the pool of players we have just now, a team full of serial losers and in my opinion shitebags who fold at every turn, going on for far too long now, recruitment needs to be improved no point in players who haven't got the minerals to play for us , as it stands  99% of them fall into this category, Sterling is the only one I would keep , yesterday  they were there for the taking, they are shite , but aided and abetted by our poor players and the shocking decisions of the placemen controlling the game we are being fucked over and will continue to be fucked over for the foreseeable, the dignified silence has served us well, we are better than this pish has us on the backfoot before a ball is kicked, call the fuckers out for every decision they get wrong no matter, win lose or draw, treat the peados with the contempt they deserve, their board have no problems in ridiculing our club , no question of bringing the game into disrepute arises, call the fuckers out for what they are , a vile organisation who have ruined the lives of countless children since their inception. 
    • Wright was terrible when he came on.   Playing against tired legs, it's the sort of situation where he should be able to be effective.  But he had the ball in good positions twice and didn't manage to get a cross or shot in, or even secure a corner. Then he let the ball run under his foot shortly before they scored. I think he's actually reasonably talented, but another who doesn't have the mentality for the big games. 
    • If we can't move him on then his role should be as a squad player. With a new captain.