Barry Ferguson

martin93

I didn't agree with him being awarded the MOTM - he didn't get into the game until he scored and after that he was hardly a stand out.

I thought he was pretty average, 6/10.

I didn't agree with him being awarded the MOTM - he didn't get into the game until he scored and after that he was hardly a stand out.

Who was better then? Certainly not Edu or Davis. Ferguson was probably our best player today although Miller looked good early on.

Who was better then? Certainly not Edu or Davis. Ferguson was probably our best player today although Miller looked good early on.

Edu and Miller were better.

Agreed with Muff. But much to my amazement he put in two tackles today rather than his usual jockeying and standing off. Credit where credits due.

Needs confidence .... his goal seemed to lift him though and hopefully he can build on that in the coming weeks.

Not MOTM IMO but still a step in the right direction.

Fergy impressed me today. Looked assured on the ball and took his goal really well.

I thought Edu played excellent today. my MOTM would go to Edu.

Amazing how opinions differ, I thought Edu played decently for 20 minutes in the second half but was wandering looking lost for most of the game. Ferguson easily the best midfielder on display and between him and Bougherra for MOTM for me.

Sorry but i was at the game today and bar the goal and one or two tackles he was his usual self and time and time again he let davie weir go past him time and time again wen he is ment to be our attacking midfielder.

I mentioned this in another thread but he should be taking the ball off Weir and Bougie ... starting our attacking moves off like he used to.

I'm sorry, but not in a million years could I agree that Edu was better than Ferguson today. Edu wasn't aggressive enough off the ball, didn't influence the game on the ball and again didn't really look that comfortable in terms of what position he should be taking up. Not a diddy but not impressed either.

Ferguson wasn't back to his best, he probably never will, but he was one of the best players on the park today........probably the best.

And just to add, because sometimes I feel you need to when you comment on Ferguson.......Barry wouldn't be in my first team with everyone fit and I would sell him this summer.

Sorry but i was at the game today and bar the goal and one or two tackles he was his usual self and time and time again he let davie weir go past him time and time again wen he is ment to be our attacking midfielder.

If you were at the game today then you must have noticed that Ferguson wasn't playing the attacking midfielder role! <cr>

We played a flat midfield 4, changing into 4-3-3 on occasions. We haven't played a diamond formation this season.

If you were at the game today then you must have noticed that Ferguson wasn't playing the attacking midfielder role! <cr>

We played a flat midfield 4, changing into 4-3-3 on occasions. We haven't played a diamond formation this season.

yes a 4 in midfield with one of our CMs sitting and one going forward ala Ferguson <cr>