The Tims ...

OrangeBurn

... will be loving this.

I say lets not beat around the bush here, we were shite tonight. But we have shown we can be quality (Rangers 7-1 Hamilton). We have 11 odd games to go. There is only one way we can win this league, we have to get behind every single player, all of the management, everyone associated with Rangers Football Club. There will be no dramatic changed at Ibrox any time soon, so we have to make do with what we have.

It's VERY possible to win the league.

NO SURRENDER LADS.

As I was slowly passing a fenians home one day, I stopped for just a moment to watch those fenians play, a lonely child was standing and when I asked him why, He turned with eyes that could not see and he began to cry ...

ALTOGETHER NOW THE CRY, WAS NO SURRENDER ...

Of course they will be loving it. They are on their way to 4 in a row with a shite manager and a shite team, because they know that all they have to do is sit back and wait for us to implode, as we always do under walter.

... will be loving this.

I say lets not beat around the bush here, we were shite tonight. But we have shown we can be quality (Rangers 7-1 Hamilton). We have 11 odd games to go. There is only one way we can win this league, we have to get behind every single player, all of the management, everyone associated with Rangers Football Club. There will be no dramatic changed at Ibrox any time soon, so we have to make do with what we have.

NO SURRENDER LADS.

As I was slowly passing a fenians home one day, I stopped for just a moment to watch those fenians play, a lonely child was standing and when I asked him why, He turned with eyes that could not see and he began to cry ...

My first post here, as i've been banned over on Follow Follow for asking for a radio link for tonight's game.

I agree with this mate, need a few days to try and get over the pain of tonight but, we can do this.

NO SURRENDER

NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

... will be loving this.

NO SURRENDER LADS.

My first post here, as i've been banned over on Follow Follow for asking for a radio link for tonight's game.

I agree with this mate, need a few days to try and get over the pain of tonight but, we can do this.

NO SURRENDER

NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

RM is the place to be anyway . You wont get banned for worse than that on here ;)

... will be loving this.

NO SURRENDER LADS.

NO SURRENDER

NOT NOW, NOT EVER.

Welcome fellow bear :praise:

... will be loving this.

NO SURRENDER LADS.

Planet fookin Janet mate !!! No offence, but even Big Marv couldn`t pray his way out of this one !!

No Surrender. Ya gotta believe.

If we dn manage to scrape it, big changes required for next term.

I just can't bring myself to give it up with 11 games left but doubt are creeping in!

Fuck the tims, this isn't about them. It's about Rangers. I couldn't give a flying fuck what any of them have to say. They might be above us in football, but there below us in society.

fuck the tims theve got dundee utd next away in the league who theve not beaten this year, hopfully they get the win gainst the scum

Dundee United have been shit the last few weeks when I watched them.

We can all come on here and give the war cry, no surrender etc the point is I have no faith in walter or the players. If losing 3 titles in a row, then watching your rivals capitulate a 7 point lead and getting back on top doesnt inspire you to beat the bottom team at home then we're fucked IMO

My old man raised a very good point to me last nite noth games were a draw, and you can always rely on them to get a goal, the always go to the end, and our game turned out oh so different, big game in the tittle race