Bottle throwing

ross1873

Did anyone see the bottle being thrown from the copland rd stand ,main stand end, it was late on with only a few minutes left.

Anyway this is just the kind of sh*t that gives us good bears a bad name, you know who you are, why don't you f**k off and try Hamilton maybe you'll be accepted there.

Don't they screw off the cap when you buy one so this doesn't happen ? :rolleyes:

Maybe, but and here where my genius brain kicks into gear, is it beyond the realms of wisdom to have another cap in your pocket just so you can keep your drink fizzy or clean or whatever.

doh

Don't they screw off the cap when you buy one so this doesn't happen ? :rolleyes:

Maybe, but and here where my genius brain kicks into gear, is it beyond the realms of wisdom to have another cap in your pocket just so you can keep your drink fizzy or clean or whatever.

doh

I'm talking about the logic of it.

I'm not sure but I thought they screwed off the cap when you buy a bottle, 'so you can't throw with it'.

What, you can't throw a bottle then ? <cr>

As I sit row A behind the goals, I saw the bottle come flying over my head.

I turned around in the hope of seeing who did it, and saw numeous people shouting abuse at the guy however no-one actually stopped him.

The stewards, never saw such a sorry bunch in all my life, couldn't even find the bottle nevermind the person that did it.

FAO whoever threw that bottle: we don't need your likes at Ibrox, don't come back it the likes of you that give the club a bad name. :angry:

what was the idiot aiming for or purely frustration?

Doesn't matter he should be banned. The stewards at ibrox are quite happy to pull people up for singin songs but whenever a real incident like this happens they are no-where to be seen.

what was the idiot aiming for or purely frustration?

Doesn't matter he should be banned. The stewards at ibrox are quite happy to pull people up for singin songs but whenever a real incident like this happens they are no-where to be seen.

Very true... just wondering what the hellw as going through his heed when throwing it - we all get frustration

My mate took my ticket last, apparently someone tore their seat out (Govan Rear) as ICT won their penalty.

I nearly booted the back of the guys seat in front of me.