Fergie preparing for his Gers after life ?

fergie has money in alot of things so ive seen in papers or heard good luck to him thinking of the family when hes out of football

does he not own loads of propety in dubai??im sure it says that in his brothers book.

I heard this last week but i was also told it's not true.

Not sure what to believe as the guy who told me has been right about a few things that happened at the club before getting in the press.

fergie has money in alot of things so ive seen in papers or heard good luck to him thinking of the family when hes out of football

does he not own loads of propety in dubai??im sure it says that in his brothers book.

Correct. It was his multi-millionaire agent, John Viola, that got him into the Dubai market a few years back IIRC. He also has property in New York.

Fergie's not anywhere near as daft as he sounds.

His property portfolio is as inventive and profit-building as it is vast.

Aye, as i added to the edit, he also has property in NYC and that's one of the toughest markets out there. Not bad for someone who's vocabulary primarily consists of the word 'fud'. :rolleyes:

Aye, as i added to the edit, he also has property in NYC and that's one of the toughest markets out there. Not bad for someone who's vocabulary primarily consists of the word 'fud'. :rolleyes:

Geez a hoos ya fud.

Wish I was in his position, he is 100% immune to any credit crunch.

Hmm. Although he wouldn't have much to concern himself on the mortgage front, anyone who has made significant investments in property over the last few years can't be delighted at the moment. Also, a lot of his stuff was new build;over-priced even at the time, unsellable now.

Hmm. Although he wouldn't have much to concern himself on the mortgage front, anyone who has made significant investments in property over the last few years can't be delighted at the moment. Also, a lot of his stuff was new build;over-priced even at the time, unsellable now.

There's a market for everything, if he goes through the right avenues to sell it.

There's a market for everything, if he goes through the right avenues to sell it.

Sorry; unsellable without taking a huge hit.

Depends what he's bought. He apparently owns a fair number of properties that he built himself, so he'll still be able to sell for a profit.

Selling a £2m house for £1.7m - wish I could take a hit like that :lol:

The credit crunch wont affect Property Investors who continue to make millions per year and can afford the cheap mortgages.....

In fact, cash rich people will be buy...buy...buy just now as we will be out the slump in 5 or so years and the profit margins will be tasty again.

(tu)

The credit crunch wont affect Property Investors who continue to make millions per year and can afford the cheap mortgages.....

In fact, cash rich people will be buy...buy...buy just now as we will be out the slump in 5 or so years and the profit margins will be tasty again.

(tu)

Same with everything!

I saw a 02 plate Jaguar in the paper a month ago - 3 litre V6, going for £1800 :blink:

FSH as well. I was sorely, sorely tempted!

Depends what he's bought. He apparently owns a fair number of properties that he built himself, so he'll still be able to sell for a profit.

Selling a £2m house for £1.7m - wish I could take a hit like that :lol:

:D

Some guys i know ploughed every penny they could into property. 'Hurting's not the word.

the difference between fergie's holdings thought is that he probably didnt buy general joe public semi-detached houses

bet you that he forked out for things like penthouses etc, where the rich still buy even in credit crunch times

plus, taking home 32k a week, he's not exactly gonn a need to sell anything to make ends meet does he