Whittaker

nvager

Was the Hamilton game and goal his big comeback or just one good game in so so many poor ones?

Anyone got a clue as I really do not know.

If he could turn up and give that level of performance every game it would be fantastic.

It depends on which Whittaker turns up - the really good and confident player as per Sunday or the usual deer in the headlights poor player.

It is a mystery to me why his performances are at either end of the scale and never just "normal".

It depends on which Whittaker turns up - the really good and confident player as per Sunday or the usual deer in the headlights poor player.

It is a mystery to me why his performances are at either end of the scale and never just "normal".

Constant shifting around that leads to poor performances that leads to being dropped for three months.

Really, it can't help a player.

Maybe he just needs a a good run of games to get him going.

He was playing good football for hibs when he was playing every week, I feel we need to give him the chance now that he has proved he can perform.

He was signed as a right back. Play him there and you will see more consistant performances from him.

i never really rated the guy but he had a v good game against hamilton and if he can continue to play like that he might make me change my mind. I still have my doubts about his defensive qualities. Hes good going forward but gets caught out of position a lot against better teams

He is fantastic going forward but is guilty of neglecting his defensive duties at vital times.

sadly i think he is exactly what we bought a 'hibs class' player but hopefully given a run of games he might well prove my instincts wrong

Broadfoot has been terrible lately and while the jury is out on Whittaker I'd give him a run at his proper position.

Seemingly he was a great right back with Hibs, although I never really noticed him myself.

Broadfoot to miss out on the Cup Final due to injury, according to this morning's press.

This is a mammoth game for Whittaker. Another good performance and he'll establish himself as our right back for the foreseeable future I think.

Good when overlapping, confident on the ball, decent eye for goal. Terrible defender.

Tottally agree. He tries to much to be like hutton in a way he wants to go up and down the wing, but doesnt do enough of the tackling side. Mostly every RB since hutton left has tried to bomb up and down the wing like hutton but all have failed. KB is just a very shite version of Whittaker, he only thing that broadfoot can do better over whittaker is stick a foot in. Whittakers a bit of a shitebag when it comes to that. Whittaker should be given the RB place for a time where he can settle and start playing week in week out.