Kirk (Useless) Broadfoot!

Maryann

THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE!!!!

EVERY OLD FIRM GAME HE PLAYS AT CENTRE HALF WE GET FUCKING BEAT!!!!

HE SHOULD BE OUT THE DOOR IN THE SUMMER!!!! NEVER A RANGERS PLAYER!!!!

He's another Charlie Adam......"oh i love the club and work so so hard". Who gives a fuck, if i played for rangers i would work my balls off but i'm not good enough. If Whitakker wasn't so inconsistent Broadfoot wouldn't get a look in. It's shocking we have no backup for Weir and Boogie.

Dailly.....actually shocked he's still at club

Webster.....another of WS's diasappearing acts

it is hard to change position like that. and i thought he done not bad. he wasnt helped by the fact that Dailly was playing an Attacking Midfield role, ball comes upto him and he headers it into the air. No cover. We were always gonna get caught on the break chasing the game.. broadfoot was not the worst player

I thought he was ok (id give him a 6), he isnt fast enough to cover Weir, I think that him an Boogieman in the centre could do a more than decent job.

I thought Weir was shocking today

I thought he was ok (id give him a 6), he isnt fast enough to cover Weir, I think that him an Boogieman in the centre could do a more than decent job.

I thought Weir was shocking today

(tu) broadfoot will end up the scapegoat for another piss poor performance from the team and management

After spending £30 million, the fact that we have to watch plodders like Broadfoot McCulloch and Dailly is a fucking crime.

I COULDNT AGREE MORE, WE WERE BELOW AVERAGE AGAIN!!!!

THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE GAME WAS FERGUSON HAVIN A GO AT THAT TRAMP LENNON

He wasnt that bad.

Wee bit of an over reaction

Scapegoat much???

im sorry but he is not the scapegoat for this - he's just another awful rangers player. only 1 player imo did anything to warrent his place in the side (whittaker). boradfoot is gash and always has been which is what this thread if highlighting (as if we needed it)

He's never been good enough.

Too many fans give him the benefit of the doubt because he tries hard and is a Rangers fan.

It's time everyone judged players solely on their ability on the park. I don't think if someone is a Rangers fan or not, aslong as they're good enough.

he wasn't terrible today but he's not fit to wear the rangers shirt, English Championship fodder and generally absolutely hopeless

What game were you watching? He was a bombscare!