Durrant to be axed?

billy72

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully along with the rest of the management team.

I'm not so sure i'd call Durrant part of the management team, he may be a coach with the first team but he sits in the stand for games.

smith sits in the stand for games but??

ally in the dug out.

Smith doesn't sit there for the whole match.

aye he does he only comes down to make a sub then goes back up,and then he will come down for the last few mins of the game. so i would say he sits up there for nearley the whole match.

I'm not so sure i'd call Durrant part of the management team, he may be a coach with the first team but he sits in the stand for games.

ally in the dug out.

aye he does he only comes down to make a sub then goes back up,and then he will come down for the last few mins of the game. so i would say he sits up there for nearley the whole match.

True.

I'm sure if Smith goes all his coaches will also go, McCoist was only going to be made manager if we were successful and we haven't been.

What does Durrant actually do except for sit next to Smith and chat while the team is playing shite football?

it seems he does nothing, he is supposed to train them set up training prgrams etc. but i do not a have a clue if they even do training at murray park. so he does fuck all to help the team.

ally in the dug out.

True.

I'm sure if Smith goes all his coaches will also go, McCoist was only going to be made manager if we were successful and we haven't been.

aye but i dont think they will go, not unless they walk them selves,because if murray is to sack them it will cost him around £2m to sack all of them. he wont want that will he.

What does Durrant actually do except for sit next to Smith and chat while the team is playing shite football?

it seems he does nothing, he is supposed to train them set up training prgrams etc. but i do not a have a clue if they even do training at murray park. so he does fuck all to help the team.

What utter pish. Are you present at Murray Park every day? Are you invited to team briefings perhaps? No?

Thought not. You are talking out yer arse mate. :rolleyes:

What utter pish. Are you present at Murray Park every day? Are you invited to team briefings perhaps? No?

Thought not. You are talking out yer arse mate. :rolleyes:

How the team are playing on the park reveals whether there is good management/coaching going on or not.

How the team are playing on the park reveals whether there is good management/coaching going on or not.

That's not true.

naw it's the scouts fault, for scouting these players.

That's not true either.

That's not true.

I think there's some truth to it, the way we're playing at the moment can only mean there's some really bad management and coaching going on.

Been in Durranty's company a couple of times. Total arse is how i would describe him. Also know that he isnt "well thought of" amongst the players, especially the younger ones at Ibrox.

He does fuck all (tu)

im surprised you thought ian was an arse as ive always found him ok and good company

Been in Durranty's company a couple of times. Total arse is how i would describe him. Also know that he isnt "well thought of" amongst the players, especially the younger ones at Ibrox.

He does fuck all (tu)

im surprised you thought ian was an arse as ive always found him ok and good company

Sat at his table at 2 charity dos when he was at Killie and had a beer with him and a few others at the golf. Just wasnt a pleasant character and was very ignorant to those around him.

Heard a few stories, which i know to be true, about him acting Billy Big shot in at Ibrox when all around the place know he does fuk all.

For me, he is the Lee McCulloch of the management team (tu)

Well its not showing Bazza how to ghost past defences from midfield, or dominating OF games, or being total class in europe time and again, thats for sure...

He does fuck all (tu)

Aye m8 i know a youth player at Ibrox, and Durrant calls him a fanny player because he's a tricky wee player on the ball, but doesnt go in for hard challenges,but he doesnt really need to be a hard player because he's a foward player.

so this is probs why we never see any skillful young players at ibrox.

i would call durrant a fanny if he said this infront of my face. and that is what durrant said to this boy.

He does fuck all (tu)

Aye m8 i know a youth player at Ibrox, and he calls him a fanny player because he a tricky wee player on the ball, but doesnt go in for hard challenges,but he doesnt really need to be a hard player because he's a foward player.

so this is probs why we never see any skillful young players at ibrox.

i would call durrant a fanny if he said this infront of my face. and that is what durrant said to this boy.

You dont half come out wae sum guff man :lol: